ethel did a poo?

fattyfattybumbum

Ok... I'm offically going to hell.I've started volenteering at the local old folks home and I took Ethel (82 and not that with it) out on a bus ride into town this evening.Unfortunetly I had taken 3 duclax by accident I though I hadn't had my two this morning then took another untl I remembered that I had taken them.Anyway I was half way home from town when my stomach started gurrgling and I did a number two in my pants. Tony stopped the bus and I told him Ethel had done it. I got a phonecall about 20 mins ago from the supervisor to ask what was going on.Tony had asked that she be changed and guess what no poo in Ethel!!I said she might have farted instead, but Ethel kept saying it was me!!!! T he supervisor told me its ok Ethels sometimes makes things up and not to worry about it. Am I going to hell?:cry:

LMFAO :D

Note to self... if I don't have a dog to blame it on always bring an OAP along as contingency :D

Missed your randomness kidda ! :D

Hi ya I've been busy with eating and drinking but am back n the straight and narrow(wide) but not too much damage done just got a bit cocky sorry did I say cock musta been a reflex.So you're doing ultra well thats great babe well done!!1

Well, if you're going to hell, I'll be right behind ya - laughed so much nearly had a little accident myself :eek:

that is soooo funny........... Dulcolax can do that sometimes and there is just no time to get somewhere!! Stick with one or two from now on eh!!!!

Kay ........... your weight loss is amazing - nearly 4 stone. I note you are re-feeding - how is it going? got 20 ques here as I going away end of Sep. Are you going to eat on holiday and try and be good or have a blow out (woops....) what about alcohol? I just couldn't imagine a hol without a vino in the evening!!!!!:)

Class!! LMAO!

That has to be the funniest thing i've read for ages and I must say yeah I think your going to hell lol:D:D

Thank god you had that little old woman with you to use as an excuse

OMG thats so funny, the old ease and squeeze technique didnt work then?? ...Come on guys - we've all been there!!

Ok... I'm offically going to hell.I've started volenteering at the local old folks home and I took Ethel (82 and not that with it) out on a bus ride into town this evening.Unfortunetly I had taken 3 duclax by accident I though I hadn't had my two this morning then took another untl I remembered that I had taken them.Anyway I was half way home from town when my stomach started gurrgling and I did a number two in my pants. Tony stopped the bus and I told him Ethel had done it. I got a phonecall about 20 mins ago from the supervisor to ask what was going on.Tony had asked that she be changed and guess what no poo in Ethel!!I said she might have farted instead, but Ethel kept saying it was me!!!! T he supervisor told me its ok Ethels sometimes makes things up and not to worry about it. Am I going to hell?:cry:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL LMAO I Would have done the same hun hehehe sooooo funny Hope your duco problem easies xxxx

Christ You're comical,that made me laugh,I used to work in nursing home and I know how funny old people can be,poor oul Ethel,busy maintaining it was you! Dont worry,if you go to hell,there will be alot of us joining you! Thanks for that,you made me laugh so much x

lmao!

i have stood by babies and farted before, but never that!

hehehehe, i have some incono pads from work if you want me to post some over to you?? :D

class!

Yo know what.....i read this story last nite and i was still laughing this morning....i can relate to this so much....in my line of work, my crewmate always farts and blames the people on board with us...they really have'nt a clue....its funny but sad, as that will be us in a few years time...but anyway great story!!!!!!

Back