How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Looky how gorgeous..
10408605_969722828375_4185344113041741136_n.jpg

This was our BBQ

10565100_969686546085_2127974726660763587_n.jpg

10609702_969686311555_8348050655389286269_n.jpg

This is Nate with my nieces from the other week...

10547492_966241335315_2905604344784750898_n.jpg

Nate, Amber, Alyssa

oh and the best picture of nate ever... lol

10457511_956604826955_6123418040252692354_n.jpg

B: scrambled egg on toast, necterine and banana
S: banana (in town and very little to choose from as a snack, on plan and ripe)
L: 2 drumsticks (cooked without skin the other day) yogurt, pear and grapes. .. I was going to have a jacket potato but as a complete fool I hadn't ordered any! By which point it was half two
Dinner will be chicken stirfry thing with noodles. I'll have it after Nate has gone to bed.

Got a magazine in town and some new fineliners :) I got Nate some phonic game cards. Finally did some laundry today. Breakfast, put on washing, Went to work, with Nate, came home, dropped some stuff off, went to the bus stop, walked round town, down to the seafront and then back up to get the bus home, walked back home, put away the bits we bought, hung out some washing, took food delivery, put out rest of washing, played a game with Nate, had something to eat (nate ate in town), parents dropped round for tea avec le hound, got Nate some dinner on and did the day's washing up. Now sitting on my big fat bum with just the radio on doing bugger all! Came in to a message from the neighbour (the one who asked to borrow money) saying she'd kicked out her husband and is changing the locks and she cant get a barrel lock for the French Windows and can she swap it with mine. In a word? No. We've got these high tech keys that look like car keys kinda. They are very expensive to replace so lord knows what she's done. And I've realised that next door has a new dog and/because their other one has died. Drama a gogo here! Not for us though, for once!

Love those pics of Nate! He looks like a little cherub. (Very professional-looking BBQ, btw).

You're getting in a lot of Body Magic - such a lot of walking and lots of fresh air and Vit D. I imagine you'll get even more whilst you got the dog staying.

Drama indeed! Neighbour needs to tell the HA as they may change the locks for her, particularly if she feels in any danger.

Have you decided on your paint colour yet?

Oh it isn't the first time she's chucked him out. Not even the first time this year... or this summer! She's a big girl and can sort it herself.

Lots of walking about for us. The dog has his new lead that he shouldn't pull with but it only came today so he's having to be trained into wearing it. We'll probably take him to the beach through the bumpy field at the weekend. No other plans so it's just dog duty.

He does look very cute :) the bbq is in the bbq lodge. It's like a gorgeous hobbit house with reindeer skins on the bench seating and cute wee Windows that open out. It gets lovely and snuggley. It'd be awesome for camp out sleep overs. Much fancier than my little round argos bbq! Tee hee.

When I have Nate and Alyssa together people's ovaries go into overdrive. They are a bit too gorgeous but one is blond haired and blue eyes and the other is dark. You wouldn't think they were related. I had them together at a garden centre last year and people kept going "aww they're so cute!!" They were petting the plastic bunnies. ..

I've been good and kept away from food post dinner. I've not picked the lounge paint yet, I'm trying to get the baby quilt sewn up before the baby arrives first!

Tomorrow I'm working 10-1. Not sure if mum's coming here or if I'm dropping Nate off at theirs yet. Thinking of grilling big field mushrooms and topping with shallots and wilted spinach, ham and a poached egg. Omnomnomnom. Feeling a bit currylike for tea or maybe nasi goreng. Not sure about lunch. It depends, if I pick nate up from mum and dad's I'll bring a heb sandwich with me and some fruit. If I'm going straight home I could do a tuna salad or something. .. ooh or bacon and feta and I might have some roast veg loitering in the freezer somewhere... I know on Saturday I'm doing pancakes for breakfast and a sw parmagiana for tea. Nate got well excited by the aubergine. Nutty boy. Whatever i decide it'll be nom.

B: field mushrooms topped with onion, spinach, ham and poached egg. An apple
L: tuna pasta with broccoli, peppers, onion, 0.5syn of olives, capers and mushrooms. A banana

Mum and dad picked up and dropped off Nate so no walking round for me. Was good and cooked up lots for lunch but just dished out half. Still unsure about dinner. Using milk for hea in my tea. Not used my heb yet.

Got to hang out my laundry - I put more on this morning. Nate wants to go to the park but not sure if I feel like it. Very naughty of me.

A shame about the licorice tea; I love Pukka's licorice and cinnamon - so tasty and warming, which I need today as it's blimmin' freezing at work!

Next door's relationship sounds rather volatile - we've got one of those upstairs, next door. You should see the things that come flying out of the window sometimes!

The weather is too variable here for hanging out washing today so I hope it doesn't turn wet for you. On the other hand, if it did you couldn't take Nate out!

Lol at Nate and the aubergine but they are pretty. I've got some growing on the lotty - just baby ones (Ophelia, I think) - which are almost ready. I think I'll be having chicken tonight along with a rather large homeground courgette although I'm tempted to use the courgette to make mint and courgette fritters. Would need to Syn some flour though and I'm not sure I want to do that.

I hope your burn's not too painful now.

Oh yum those frittas sound good. I used to make a mint and courgette frittata using new potatoes too. Mmm. It's yum. I've made nasi goreng and it's just cooling now! It's handy for using up odds and sods. Chopped up a broccoli stem to go in it. Wish i could grow aubergines!

We went to the mobile library and saw rain clouds so we didn't hang the washing out and post library we popped in to see the neighbour. Make sure everything was ok. She seems in good spirits but it's tricky to chat with her two around (8 & 12). Nate has now discovered nerf guns and wants one... damn it.

I really liked dr stuarts throat remedy tea which included liquorice but I don't like this.

Going to do more sewing tonight and wonder about tomorrow. I might do leftovers for me for tea and Nate wants bean pasta again so I can whip that up quickly. Dog is now getting dropped round tomorrow morning. So we'll walk him in the morning before taking Nate to childminder. Got to leave home at 11:15 to get to work for 1pm which is 3 minutes walk away... gah! Only one more after this. Going to get her some wine and chocolate for next week... maybe bubbles. Everyone likes bubbles. Then it's school 3 days a week!

Been watching obese a year to save my life USA. Was able to identify a lot with the girl. What was amazing at the 6 month weigh in she was meant to get to 205lbs. At my lightest I was 200lbs. I thought oh she'll smash it, look at her. And she didnt she was 217lbs I think. That was surprising to me. I couldn't really see what I had done. Just looking at keeping myself on track to watch each lb go. I'd be awful at the lose a huge amount of weight in one year. Not to mention a massive work out could leave me completely useless for several days! But I'm able to take my parents' dog for walkies as long as he doesn't pull.

I'm shattered but headach has gone. Looking forward to aunt flo bogging off. Feeling pretty run down now. Wasn't able to get much sewing done but got some done. Got a couple of books and 3 magazines waiting to be devoured and my sky box is getting filled up with stuff to watch. But trips to the library and playing phonics games comes first. I've done lots of cooking today too.

Tomorrow food plan is looking like
B: bacon butty heb
L: not sure I need to take it to work with me probably needs to be salad really. I could cook off some turkey I don't fancy lugging prawns around.
D: leftover tuna pasta or leftover nasi goreng. No cooking for me!

Yogurt, chocolate (11.5), strawberries.

Scales just keep going up this week :( just keeping going.

Thinking tomorrow will be full English for breakfast, then out walking with dog and boy, burgers and chips for tea! Woo. Just unsure about lunch! Or jacket potato for lunch and parmagiana for tea (hea).

Far too distracted by rude tube.bloody addictive rubbish!

Had banana and necterine first thing. Then full English 1syn mid morning. Then we went out with the dog. Just got back now. Phew. I've had a yogurt and apple now we're back and I'll be doing burger and chips and salad or veg depending on my mood for tea... ooh I might do corn on the cobb too. Mmm or I might wait for another day. Dog is completely shattered though. Haha.

I did salad not veg. Also had some grapes after as I was still hungry.

Feeling a bit dejected. Like I'm always going to be a giant hefer and only a bit will come off before my body goes "nope! Time to yoyo for no reason! Stay consistant I'm going to do what I want! Have fun!" Humph. I think lots of sewing and the new Dr who tonight.

Nate is shattered. He asked to watch a film earlier and when we were out he wheeled his bike along for a bit instead of riding it.

Ah Fran. It's tough when the scales don't reflect how hard you're trying and I know you'd think the amount of walking you do would encourage the pounds to fall off. If only life worked liked that! You've had some compliments recently, so you know that the loss is visible.<br><br>All I can suggest is you hang on and keep going - the weight will go so don't stop and gain. If you need a break (and most of us have them for holidays etc) then just try to maintain. Think of it as practice for when you get to target!

I think we all have days when we feel grumpy - fed-up with constantly having to watch what we eat, annoyed by how slowly things are going, frustrated by the amount still to go - and it's so easy to think 'what the heck' and binge on anything you can lay your hands on. I still get sessions like that - I had one a fortnight ago, and yesterday wasn't brilliant either - and I'm too old to be able to blame it on TOTM! Usually, though, I find I wake up the next day and things have sorted themselves out!

All that is leading up to saying I hope your headache's gone and you're feeling a bit better today. We had a glorious day here - not what was forecast - and I hope you did too. Just hope tomorrow's forecast is wrong as well!

Back