How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

You certainly packed a load of Superfree into that curry! I'm not very confident with curries - I like them warmish but am never certain how much curry powder to use and it's not helped that the heat of the curry powder seems to alter with time. I've never made my own by grinding seeds etc - that seems altogether like too much work!

You could always follow a recipe. Use mild then taste add chilli until it's a heat you like. O have to do.it this way because i like heat but I'm also cooking for a 3 year old.

Yesterday i used my hea on cheese on my pasta and had a heb cereal bar.

I was knackered yesterday and today. I think the weekend walks have caught up with me. Can't feel tired the day I do them... no they have to come a few days later so I feel I can't function. Damn it.

Nate is getting his last jab this morning before work. I'm going to ask about the chicken pox jab while I'm there.

B: porridge if I have time heb
L: jacket potato with the last of the curry!
D; seafood risotto

I did have porridge with raspberries, cherries and banana. Snack of necterine and pear. Finished the curry on a jacket spud. Debating between risotto or orzotto... risotto using orzo.

Still exhausted and yet another headache earlier. 2 people on the phone mentioned I sounded rough... that's a hint isn't it! Hopefully I'll feel better by the weekend. Might go to bridport now it says it isn't going to rain. Got the washing out now and waiting for Mr Tesco. Put all our pinecones we got at the weekend into one of my glass vases. The others are in a wire chicken. We love pinecones and conkers. I've a lovely conker display too. Free home accessories ;) keeps small hands busy too! Yesterday i picked up 2 pairs of trousers for Nate for £6 one pair are zara and I've seen their prices! I got him a long sleeve top from the charity shop as well as a glass jar and a pretty small green glass vase. :) got to give them a good was but there are no chips or scratches.

Tomorrow is Nate's last day at one of his childminders. I've bought her a bottle of wine and chocolates :) he had his jabs today poor lamb and I've asked about the chicken pox jab and if I decide to get him done she can order it in for me. It'll be about £35 but saves us from 2 weeks of Nate not at school, me not at work and the chance of mum getting shingles again. It has gone round his childminder and the preschool and he's not caught it yet. I think I will wait a month and then get him done just to make sure these two have gone through his system first. She said it'd be about 3 weeks. Got his 3.5 year development check appointment come through too. Hopefully stop mum calling him weird. He's only a little bit odd but they're all odd in different ways. Nate is very articulate which just means he can express his oddness is all! His appetite is funny though whelks, pickled turnip, all veg bar raw tomato, mussels, squid, in fact most food really! But I'm sure that's just because he has what I do. He still loves fish fingers sw chips and beans though.

Had chocolate for 13 syns. Yum. Used my hea on milk but just had 2 cups of tea. Tomorrow food plan is...
B: beans on toast, mushrooms on toast. Heb
L: leftover pasta and nanny sauce
D: chicken pizza hea, sw chips and veg hea.

I think I've found the right colour for my lounge walls to compliment the wallpaper and I've measured the wallpaper wall for lounge and kitchen and I've picked kitchen paint colour. Just got to get paint samples to make sure they are right before i do all the walls. Limping forward to getting stuff sorted.

Ooh hungry day. I had an apple after beans on toast. We went out to the park for an hour, came home and had a flat peach, a slice of beef rolled up with onion and sone strawberries. Got the paella cooking now. I'm thinking Nate needs an early night because he just looks knackered. Using my hea on milk in tea. Think I'm going to eat the world today. I'm hoping it'll point the scales downwards because it's going up and I can't quite see why, I even have 0 syns some days and not much food - just basing stuff on my appetite. Hurumph. I've got my old jeans out to kinda remind me the scales might not be going down but I must carry on because it'll go down eventually again and to get where I want to be it won't be overnight and it will be gradual. I still get pissed off though!

Paella was lush and I've enough for lunch tomorrow! It had onion, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, saffron, paprika, green beans, broccoli, peas, rice, chicken and seafood and stock in it. Oh and courgette. Lots of super free. No olives so a syn free day and I only had 2 cups of tea using my milk hea... didn't have anything after the paella other than syn free drinks/ water.

Plan tomorrow is cleaning and organising the house a bit and if I get dinner (shepherds pie) prepared early we might walk over to mum and dad's and take the dog for a bit after lunch. It depends how I feel.
B: not sure was thinking full English but it'll be too much now I have paella for lunch. Maybe a bacon, onion and mushroom omelette. Mmm
L: leftover paella
D: shepherds pie.

Looking like I will completely miss my august target :( must plod on. I will get back nice and comfy in my lovely jeans again.

The omelette was lush. And the paella had carrots in too. I've made the shepherds pie. It just needs to be put in the dish and cooked later. I've also made a pasta sauce for Tuesday.

Mum and dad and Cosmo came round earlier so I think I'll cut the grass, do a quick tidy and go to the park. It might just be cutting the grass and going to the park though! Lovely to see the sun out again

I best not say my shepherds pie was lush but it was. I add a tbsp of tomato ketchup (0.5 syn for today, and the same for tomorrow) and a tbsp of curry powder too as well as mushrooms and the usual (syn free ingredients). Got enough for lunch tomorrow. I served it with broccoli and cauliflower oh and I mixed cooked leeks in with the potato topping and didn't need to add any fromage frais.

B: bacon, onion and mushroom omelette
S: banana
L: paella a necterine and yogurt
S: apple
D: shepherds pie 0.5 syn and broccoli and cauliflower

Used my hea on milk and not used my b yet. Cut the grass, tidied the lounge, went to the park, nice bit o body magic. Tonight is washing up, sewing and watching tv!

Oh I hate hungry days! Why is it that sometimes one can just eat and eat and eat but never feel satisfied? It's sometimes a relief to go to bed - I usually find things sort themselves out overnight.

You've been having some lovely sounding food; it's amazing what you can eat and still stick to plan. Having said that, I'm really struggling to get back on the wagon after a weekend away. And it's both stupid and annoying, because I know I feel so much better in mind and body when I'm following the plan.

Has Nate started school yet? Most of the schools around here started back today, but my reception teacher friend's school restarts tomorrow. I hope he enjoys it!

He's back on Friday :) we went to the park to see our friends after work today.

I'm struggling a bit at the moment. I just want to binge all the time :s not sure why though. Been having some really strange dreams too and normally i dont recall them. Maybe you just need to try something different or just give yourself a bit of a shake :)

Should add Nate is at preschool and not school yet!

Off to pass out now. Got nate with me at work 9-11 then food shop from 11-12! Then I told Nate we could bake nanny a cake. It's one the uses half butter and half yogurt so we'll see how it goes. Its the food festival this weekend. Eep! I'm going to try to not weigh for a few weeks because the scales arent moving which is probably why I want to binge! I'll see how I get on! Planning fruit and yogurt for breakfast, omelette or ham sandwich forlunch and fish pie for tea! Yummy!

Hope you're coping OK.

It's so hard to believe that the school (or pre-school!) summer holidays have finished. We welcome FE students back from Monday, and HE ones over the following couple of weeks. Hate the first few weeks of the academic year as we go from being very quiet during the summer hols to being rushed off our feet overnight!

I'm sure you will cope admirably. We've just been super busy. Really busy day today too. Almost going to flop asleep like Nate! I'm certainly looking forward to a routine being back that's a bit easier to keep track of. Sunday lunch at mum and dad's tomorrow but other than that no plans. Going to be getting 1.5 hours to myself per week which is exciting. I've had a few paint samples arrive today. Waiting for the others now.

Love reading your diaries xx

Thanks. I'm still up and down. I should have realised when the blisters came up on my right hand this weekend. Felt queasy on and off today. Then the light inside the house hurt my eyes and headaches coming and going. Ended up lying on the floor curtains drawn sunglasses on trying to help Nate do a puzzle. After a bit he let me rest properly. Then he asked me to open something and I couldn't and he wouldn't follow instruction as to how to open it and I lost my rag and yelled at him. An hour later I was able to start dinner and it was his favourite nanny sauce. Was supposed to pick fruit at mum and dad's but felt too rough. Told mum (she called) it was so I could get jobs at home done. They're going away for a long weekend leaving the dog with me so I don't want her fretting

Oh Fran, that sounds like one very difficult, painful and horrible day. Hope your hands improve quickly and your head gets better. I know from another person I talk to on minis that headaches and trouble with hands/tiredness etc go with the territory, but I assume you have had your eyes checked, including for computer use?

I'd not been on the computer much at work. A meeting took up most of my morning then I had a few phonecalls and visits. Must have looked at it 15 minutes total! Not watched any tv or used my mobile until I posted.

It's just a bit frustrating. I wish i had the energy i had before. And just not knowing how I'll be feeling is horrible. Hands are a little stiff but better than yesterday. I had an hour to myself today :) and I have another hour tomorrow and taking Thursday off - we'll have the dog and hopefully I'll be ok to take Nate picking! Then 4 hours of work on Friday with half an hour to myself then I think we'll take the dog to the beach. He won't pull with his new lead so that'll be good! Not sure about Saturday though. I was hoping to finally get to bridport but I've got le dog!

Hello stranger :) I've been all over the place and too far in the wrong direction but I've bitten the bullet and rejoined SW in my new town. I'd pretty much regained what I'd lost but no point in dwelling (and I had just got back from 2 weeks' of eating out in Washington DC - so I knew it wasn't going to be pretty!) I've just had my first week back on plan so we'll see what happens tonight... How are you? I've missed you!

Back