Euck!!!!

Dolly2

Welcome to the world of CD......my tounge is like a carpet and I could kill a man at 50 paces with my breath :8855:

Even though I have been in ketosis for a couple of weeks, today I really was conscious at how bad I smell......any hints or tips. I drink loads and chew sugar free gum before I go into appointments.
Dolly x

I think drinking the water (3 l a day helps), also breath spray... and keep in mind it isn't forever.

i have some when needed. it stops me from eating but it's banned as in some people it can make them hungry, getting the stomach acid going with the body thinking it is having food.

Loving the replies......especially the misread of Uck!!!

Yes, sugar free gum is a controversial beast really, with mixed reactions to it's allowance on the CD. My councillor stated that some people can tolerate it without throwing themselves out of ketosis, whereas other sensitive souls could knock out of it and suffer hunger! I am fortunate to be able to stay firmly in the zone, mind you I only chew prior to going into appointments. Gawd forbid a customer called my company to report the trainer having breath most horrid!!! :8855:

Regardless to which side of the fence you sit, I am constantly amazed at what some people nibble on and convince themselves they are still in the zone!, my latest reading of such misdoings was cheese, or a small biscuit but because they resisted the whole packet it doesn't really count?

Anyway, I am trying to think on the positive side to everything so should a burglar come into my house, my method of defend and attack would be to breathe all over them, rendering them writhing on the floor before passing out. By the time they came too the police would be there and of course I would pop a gum for them as I need them to take my statement!!! OMG.....my breath could help fight crime.....

Oh dear lord, now I have lost my marbles, ( hangs head in shame:eek:). Think I need my third shake and an early night...

Dolly xx

Keep brushing. I posted a similar question a couple of weeks ago. Chewing food helps prevent build up of plaque. If you are no longer chewing then it makes your teeth feel weird and is potentially damaging. Solution to both is to brush more regularly or keep a bottle of mouth wash hand :)

dolly u are tooo funny! but i know what u mean ketosis breath is not an attractive thing! lol
i will stick to brushing coz i really dont want to risk getting knocked out of ketosis considering the crappy weigh in i had!

Back