Eurgh! :( - UPDATE

My thoughts are with you, your brother and your whole family - take advantage of all the support and understanding from as many sources as possible right now, hopefully you will all find answers to your questions about all of this from each other and through the right organisations and websites available to you - the doctors should be able to point you the right direction - in the meantime, take heart from the fact that we're all thinking of you xXx Best o'luck'n'stuff!

don't know what to say, other than hugs and your in our prayers, both you and your family x

Hey all.

Thank you for all your messages, he is home now, but sneaked back out with his girlfriend. grr! Hopfully he will be home soon and we will get to talk.

On the other hand lil bro is making progress with therapy (he has issues with loss and anger) .. so thats nice. Im glad i made the effort to keep the appointment for him. & i think the day out really helped them all. as they al keep saying how much fun it was.

im back at coll for my first day of level3 tomo, im knackered but will be nice to see old friends who i trained with.. but of a distraction and time to myself.

My older brother has come over, he's a mental health nurse so has been over seeing the hospitals ways of dealing with it all to make sure he's getting all the help poss, yet all thats happening is another evaluation in 3 weeks! i just hope he sees the point in living now.

I think im okay. Wi tomorrow. Iv been as good as i can given the situation, and drank redonculous amounts of water, so fingers crossed.

anyways.. again thank you all..

Its so nice to know i have you all. It really is.

((hugs)) xxxx

Hey fern just wanted to send you a bug hug and hope your brother gets the help he needs.

You have such a wise and level head on your shoulders for one so young xx

I'm a bit late offering my support hun, but here I am and here it is. Hope your brother is recovering and that you are doing okay chick. It's a lot for you to handle.
Sending you love and hugs. xx

Back