EVEN SPACING BETWEEN SHAKES????

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
Hello Everybody...,

Does anybody know know how important is it to space your shakes out evenly throughout the day???

I have my first one at 9am before work but I don't want to bring my shaker to work with me so I don't have my next one till about 6 when I get home. Then I have the last one at about 9pm so that my stomach will be empty when i go to bed.

I don't feel hungry or have any other side effects from this and drink plenty of water during the day but I was wondering whether it effects weightloss/ketosis??

Thx

Hi Yuna

Are you only having 3 packs a day? On LL it's 4 packs (1 can be a bar).

From what I know you don't have to eat them in any particular pattern, some people have one early and then 3 at night others space them throughout the day --- what matters is spacing them in a way that works for you.

Makes no difference - do as you feel comfortable. I have one at 5am, 1 at 11am (bar) then two for teat at about 5.30pm. Another girl in my group has one for breakfast and three in the evening.

You can have your packs whenever it suits you. I think Icemoose (Mike) used to save all of his for the evening.

Ahhh right, as long as you're not missing out :)

Back