Evening All.......

Overtiredmum

How are you all today? I am so glad its Friday, seems like its been a really long week. Am working til 11pm and then no real plans for the weekend, just hoping to chill and spend some quality time with my husband and son. Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend??

Hi otm, I;m on nightduty from 7.30 onwards, nothing on for weekend, enjoy your time with your family hun.

sun x

Hi Andrea,
Im ok thanks hows you?hope you have a good weekend,im working down the bakers this weeks again,dont want to but need the extra cash xx:mad:

Hi Andrea,
Im ok thanks hows you?hope you have a good weekend,im working down the bakers this weeks again,dont want to but need the extra cash xx:mad:

I know what you mean Gemma. I keep hoping to win the lottery but it don't happen!! I'm good thanks, looking forward to a quiet weekend with my boys to be honest.

I wished i could win the lottery 2,as have 2 work 7 days a week to have the luxurys! Dont wanna do it,things are getting so expensive x;)

i worked all weekend saturday and sunday thats why i didnt come on here. have a couple of days off now so making the most of them how was every1's weekend?x

Back