Evening Sweet/chocolate craving

ohblondone

I've just experienced my usual evening sweet/chocolate craving. I gave in and had a cup of WW mint hot choc, a small squirt of light cream and a flump, 4.5 syns for the lot.

Am I alone in this craving? What does everyone else do and are there any other yummy, low syn evening treats?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm struggling with evening sweet craving this week too. I keep making rice pudding with left over HexA milk. But I think this will start to affect my losses and I'm dreaming of chocolate!!! Everyone raves about curlywurlys being a good choc fix for the syns?

That's why I always save my hexb for the evening to have a choc orange hifi bar. Or I have an options hot chocolate... Evenings are the hardest time for me because that when I used to binge on chocolate so it's been a hard habit to break.

i have the same problem with the evening binging lol i think its bordem more than anything. and its worse since i quit smoking lol x x x

i just found my fav sweet cravin that is good

frozen grapes!!

Mikados - 1/2 syn each so I have just had 6 :) xx

The Skinny Cow mint choc ice creams are great, because they are cold I tend to eat them more slowly :rolleyes: They are 4.5 syns, but they are expensive :rolleyes:

I've heard lots of people talk about low syn 'cheesecake'. Squashed Alpen light bar as base (HEX) topped with quark mixed with sweetner and Options sachet. Keep meaning to try this.

I like a mini Green and Blacks bar at 4 syns as it feels like a real treat.

I'm struggling with evening sweet craving this week too. I keep making rice pudding with left over HexA milk. But I think this will start to affect my losses and I'm dreaming of chocolate!!! Everyone raves about curlywurlys being a good choc fix for the syns?

Curly Wurlys are great! I love dipping mine in a cup of tea! 6 syns! Perfect!

Im exactly the same, I am an evening snacker and often get cravings at night, only been following this for a week though so other than the curly wurly not found any ideas yet, had some cherries last night though and that helped my craving and I didn't want anything else. Although I ate so many I ended up with a sore tummy! hehe!

Must try those Mikados!!

The hubby & I go throught packs of those pink & white wafers. I get the aldi ones as they are 42 kcal each. Great if your looking for something sugary.
If its chocolate it has to be something from Cadbury. If I have 9 syns left in the evening is a crunchier for me :)

Galaxy flutes! They are awesome 5.5syns for both. Or make a SW choc roulade they are lush and only 1 syn a slice I think. Tastes very bad! X

At a taster evening someone did ryvita crackerbread(wholegrain) - you get 6 for a HEB and put 1 tbs of nutella on the whole lot (very thinly spread on 3 of the crackerbread),
I am sad and weighed 5gs each and spread it out. Put the other crackerbread over the top and cut each into 4. This makes 16 chocolate wafer biscuits.

only issue is buy nutella in the individual portions (which is 15gs anyway) and not in the jar unless you have self restraint haha

When I'm sat alone at the night and the kiddies are in bed that's where my craving begin. My favourite sweet fix at the moment is chopped banana with half a tub of vanilla mullerlight sprinkled with a double choc alpen light and a drizzle of golden syrup. Pretty good for 1/2 h/e B and 0.75 syn value. If that's not enough I sometimes get rid of the alpen light for a crushed up mini meringue at 1.5 syn :)

image-3455141543.jpg

Or I like these at 2.5 - 3 syns. There on offer in co-op for a £1 which is even better.

Back