Evenings - Avoiding breaking!!

Sam R

Does anyone else find they are fine all day, but as soon as they get home thats when the urges kick in BADLY!!!

I trying to find ways of avoidin teh kitchen at all costs, its startin to cost me money as I am always goin to the cinema! lol

Any tips, or quotes I can remember! lol

Im with you Sam. Its like torture for me at home in the evening!!! My oh goes to work at 7pm and then im left on my own with 2 kids and a kitchen full of nice!!!

I started writing in a blog to help me everytime i was tempted. or i invite people over to babysit me!! lol just remember....little pickers where bigger knickers!

the mantra 'its only food!' helped me
daisy x

Do anything you can to keep busy, have a nice long treaty bath, do some cleaning and sorting, paint your nails (hard to raid the fridge with wet nail poilish!) I think my house has never been as clean and organised as when I was in abstinence.

Jez
xx

when you get any sort of temptation divert your attention to minimins, doing a chore :D and soon you'll forget about it

I'm the same Sam, I'm fine at work all day but as soon as I get home at 5pm my mind goes towards eating.

To distract myself I have xbox360, DVD movies, Internet, tv, books/comics, drawing, guitar and the gym.

It's true what they say, if you distract yourself with something, ANYTHING (even cleaning!) as soon as you start to crave someting, you'll be suprised how quickly the craving is forgotten :) if all else fails, go to bed! You can't crave while you're asleep :p

Back