Evenings

Nomore

I'm only on day 3 and was going really well until this evening. I'm hungry and want to eat something until I'm full. I've had water, all my shakes, meals etc.. Been for a shower don't have a bath. Painted my nails I'm just finding it really hard tonight :-(

Few things I do if hungry

Sparkling water - or any water - make a pint (add flavouring if yo like)
Hot tea
Make a latte - using milk allowance
Coke zero/Dr Pepper zero
Make a big bowl of veggies to nibble on

Distraction wise...
Tidy out your clothes - chuck out fat clothes, try things on
Organise undies
Look online
Make a pintrest board
Clean the house
Read your favourite book/magazine
Enjoy a youtube channel you like
Phone a friend

...Thats all I come up with for now, I find keeping drinking and distractions..all help , hang in there hunny xxx

Good idea, but clean the house??

I've never been that bored/hungry!!!

Personally I will have a bath, watch the Olympics!, or do the dishes (lovely).

As from september I will be starting my uni course so I'm going to have PLENTY to keep me busy!

Nomore said:
I'm only on day 3 and was going really well until this evening. I'm hungry and want to eat something until I'm full. I've had water, all my shakes, meals etc.. Been for a shower don't have a bath. Painted my nails I'm just finding it really hard tonight :-(

I've only been doing 3 days also and so far I have ironed my way through 12 loads of washing. Cleaned my conservatory, cleaned my sons wardrobe out that left me with 3 full sacks full of rubbish, cleaned the house, read half of pauline quirks book! Getting rely busy in the house keeps me distracted!! X

And vadey when you've finished at Ellie's I'll welcome you with a brew and a slice of cucumber for all your efforts in cleaning my house too!!!

ellietoobig! said:
Oh Vadey you can always come round my house if you struggling! I
always have stuff that needs doing, and you sound like an angel!!

Hahaga!! Believe me I have plenty to keep me going! I'd gladly do your cleaning if you did my ironing!!! I have so much for a family of 4!!!! X

kellmo said:
And vadey when you've finished at Ellie's I'll welcome you with a brew and a slice of cucumber for all your efforts in cleaning my house too!!!

Hahaha!!! I have sorted through loads and it feels GOOD!! Those little jobs you ' never' get round to doing!!! I'm not sleeping great though!! X

vadey said:
Hahaga!! Believe me I have plenty to keep me going! I'd gladly do your cleaning if you did my ironing!!! I have so much for a family of 4!!!! X

I love ironing, honest. It's the putting it all away I detest. So i moan until my husband, kids, dog does it!!!

Im the same, don't mind the ironing, but then it stays in the baskets for days till I can be bothered to put it away or we are running out of clothes to wear!!!

Last edited:
ellietoobig! said:
Im the same, don't mind the ironing, but then it stays in the baskets for days till I can be bothered to put. It away or we are running out of clothes to wear!!!

I have 2 girls some just wear leggings till mummy can be arsed! Or Jarmers (we do not loving in the shameless estate,) hahna

Lucky you, my daughter would change 3 times a day if I let her, and she is a nightmare for putting clothes away, loads of times she has put clean, ironed clothes in the wash basket cause it's easier than putting them away!! Have threatened to make her do her own washing and ironing but she is only 9!

ellietoobig! said:
Lucky you, my daughter would change 3 times a day if I let her, and she is a nightmare for putting clothes away, loads of times she has put clean, ironed clothes in the wash basket cause it's easier than putting them away!! Have threatened to make her do her own washing and ironing but she is only 9!

I threaten that to my 8 year old too, and my 45 year old 'child' I married!!

I feel a lot brighter this morning went to bed in the end and had a nice sleep and ready for day 4 bring it on :)

Nomore said:
I feel a lot brighter this morning went to bed in the end and had a nice sleep and ready for day 4 bring it on :)

Day 4 for me too!!! I didn't sleep great, not that I ever do!! Going to take the kids out and have some fun with them! 2 & 5 so they def keep me on my toes! Think I'm going to get some swede today as a lot are having it mashed. Have a nice day x

kellmo said:
Good idea, but clean the house??

I've never been that bored/hungry!!!

Personally I will have a bath, watch the Olympics!, or do the dishes (lovely).

As from september I will be starting my uni course so I'm going to have PLENTY to keep me busy!

I would always rather clean the house than crack on with my studying LOL

Back