Ever feel tempted?

Thanks Rach & Thanks Marie - congrats to you both on your losses so far. Its really good to know that we are all in this together!!

Starlight - still working on my ticker - will try again!!

Kate, go on starlights thread and she talks you through how to get your ticker up. Not being rude lol. Rach

Thanks Rach.

Success! I now have a ticker!!!!

I think they are just great.

Hope you've all had a good day.

Kate

Congratulations Kate on your weight loss! 4.5lbs. is fantastic:clap:

Brill motivation for the week ahead.

Your weight tracker is lovely:D

Well I have to hold up my hand and say the temptation of a fast loss has bought me back to VLCD! My birthday is May 25th and I am planning to follow Lipotrim until one week before (I will introduce food properly so my bopdy doesnt get a shock!) Do not take advice from me because Im VERY INDCISIVE he he! If you wanna give it a try then do by all means, but WW is a fab diet, If you still getting a good weekly loss stick at it, I gave up because I virtually stopped losing xxx

BUT you're coming back to us arent you ;)

Good Luck Lighterlifer with Lipotrim.

I hope you get the loss you want before your birthday!

I'll be interested to hear how you are getting on.

A freind of mine has had fab results with Lipotrim. She didn't have a lot to lose and so only took it for a month but that was a while ago and the weight has stayed off - she looks fantastic.

I'll stick to counting points for now.

Points is fab! I will be following that after my birthday :) Plan is Lipotrim until week 7 refeed blow out then WW strict point he he! Hope is goes like that!! Im hoping I can lose a stone and a half by birthday then I will be more than happy with a pound a week on WW :) xxx

Well done Kate what a great loss! You have motivated me to start - my first meeting is tonight yikes!! Keep going hunni xx

And good luck on Lipotrim Lighterlifer (Steph?), never heard of it but assume it's similar to LL/CD? Good luck hun and make sure you get yourself back on points when you're done! x

Hey Sarah,

Hope your first weigh in wasn't too traumatic!
Well thats it now your'e on your way.

I've just got back from my class - 1/5lb off this week. Trying hard not to feel dissappointed - but I AM. It wouldn't be so bad if I'd had a few cheats but I have totally stuck to my points. Nevermind - I did have a fab loss last week. Maybe that is why. I just feel more determined to keep going next week.

hi i donw cd about 2months agom and lost 1stone 10lbs in 3 weeks i then decided that after all the rows at hiome (due to my moods) that i would go onto ww. i had a week rest from dieting and began ww last week in the first 2days of coming off of cd i had put on 5lbs but in my first week of ww have lost 3lbs. im glad i done what i did just ti givbe me a boost. whenever i diet i feel like theres to much to lose and give up but this way i knew i was on my way and didnt have much to go. hope this essay helpedx x

Thanks Starlight for your support. I feel much better today. In fact the small loss has probably come at the right time. It has just made me more determined to do well this week even though we have all got to get through the temptations of chocolate eggs all weekend!!!

Thanks for your comments yummy mummy and congrats on your 3lbs weight loss and hope you now have a peaceful household!! LOL

Stick with WW

Hiya

Just wanted to say that I have two friends that have lost weight with the shakes but they have both just put the food straight back on again. I really think you shoud stick with WW and get to understand why you have put the weight on in the first place. I comfort eat and when I get stresssed I jsut eat for England. i am size 18-20 and would love to be 10-12 but I know I have to get to eating normally first of all.

Liz:devilangel:

Back