Every day I look forward to...

im looking 4ward to throwing out all my fat clothes for good

I'm looking forward to more adventurous sex! ;)

Going shopping with my mates who are all size 12 or less and not having to be stuck in Evans or Anne Harvey. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with so much choice as it's been fairly limited for several years!!

I'm looking forward to going swimming with my son, cos right now, I daren't get into a pool with kids around, I only go to Ladies only sessions

oh I love this thread, am looking forward to being asked for ID when I go to clubs like my older skinnier friends. (btw am 30 in oct but look 20 yrs older at the mo!)

For my thighs not to overlap. At the moment they overlap right over left and when I walk they have to unoverlap reoverlap unoverlap reoverlap unoverlap reoverlap etc Fed up with it. Brings a whole new meaning to left, right, left, right!!!!!

ROFL!!!!:D know exactly what you mean.

Being able to to buy smaller prettier underwear

Yep, totally with you on this one! even if it is only cheap Primark stuff, I'd like to wear something girly and sexy that doesn't need oodles of material, and that doesn't cost the earth...! :D

Small undies, YES, I always have to buy two sizes bigger and I still end up with the words 'girl boxers' (or the likes) tattoo'd around my big belly!

Yep, totally with you on this one! even if it is only cheap Primark stuff, I'd like to wear something girly and sexy that doesn't need oodles of material, and that doesn't cost the earth...! :D

Absolutely agree with this one - I hate that my bras and knickers are so blooming expensive. I can't wait to be able to walk into La senza and get whatever I want, especially sexy underwear!

Having my OH look at me and say "You look nice" and know that he means all of me and not just that I made an effort to try to look nice.

The one thing im looking forward to is being me again.

I genuinly want to be able to buy cheap ass underwear from anywhere! I am sick of spending a fortune on the stuff, with the matching sets i buy now i could go into peacocks and buy 4 sets in there!

I am looking forward to finally feeling happy and comfortable with my body instead of ALWAYS feeling self concious!

I'm looking forward to wearing a really nice suit to a sales meeting and being able to do the jacket up and it look "HOT"
Well done and thank you.
Percy

Not walking out of M + S empty handed again because even a 16 wouldn't even pull up let alone do up.

Being complimented for the way I look.

Back