Every day I look forward to...

getting into size 14 jeans...and being able to eat what I like in moderation, always in moderation...oh and I really am looking forward to having cheek bones again, I haven't seen them for about 6 years!

Great thread Angela....

I'm looking forward to getting into my favourite dress - a sleeveless navy dress with spots that I haven't worn since 2003.......

and buying sexy matching underwear.

I'm looking forward to being able to go anywhere and sit in any damn chair i feel like, not having to look for the sturdiest armless one so that i dont either break it or stand up with it stuck to my a*se!!!

To actually own a pair of skinny jeans!

For my thighs not to overlap. At the moment they overlap right over left and when I walk they have to unoverlap reoverlap unoverlap reoverlap unoverlap reoverlap etc Fed up with it. Brings a whole new meaning to left, right, left, right!!!!!

That is the funnies thing I have read for a long time. lol. It made me laugh out loud and my dog thinks i have gone stark raving bonkers.
Thanks for that. lol.
Your a gem!
Lynne x

Im looking forward to being able to sit with my legs crossed like a 'proper' lady.
Oh yeah, and accept the offer of a date from a man who is half my age and keeps asking me out!!!:eek::whistle: PS - and hes a hunk!!
:character00182:The louder you scream, the faster we go :character00182:
Lynne x

Not to have to wear cycling shorts under a skirt to stop my blobby thighs chafing and bleeding.
To be able to keep up with the dog!

Not having to give food a single thought all day

To trying on knee length boots in a shoe shop without wishing the sales assistant would go away in case the boots won't zip up - which always humiliates me!

Back