Every Muscle Hurts!!

linds21

Hi everyone,

Just got back from my dance class!!

So Knackered, really got my heart racing tonight which is good !

Cant Praise dance classes enough the music really gets u pumping , but gotta throw all your inerbitions out of the window otherwise you cant do it ... thought i would get really embarrased but when im there i dont care cause i know everyone else looks just the same (well not everyone the real proffesionals look a tad better when they dance lol!!)

Had to pair up aswell and was put with the only guy in the class was bit awkward to start with but was laughing by the end!!

Its great exercise thats all that counts suppose.. ready and raring for my bike ride tomorrow night.... :character00115:

Hope everyone is having a good evening

Linds xxxxx

Hey,

Its like hip hop/street dance we dance to lots of R&B & pop music ... was dancing yesterday to PCD new song "i want to be famous" and tonight was madonna, wicked! ....

Lots of booty shaking involved!!!lol:)

Our dance teacher is amazing dont know how he makes up all the routines!!!must study the music channels like crazy..

xxxxxxx

Hey,

Its like hip hop/street dance we dance to lots of R&B & pop music ... was dancing yesterday to PCD new song "i want to be famous" and tonight was madonna, wicked! ....

Lots of booty shaking involved!!!lol:)

Our dance teacher is amazing dont know how he makes up all the routines!!!must study the music channels like crazy..

xxxxxxx

God i would love to do this!!! Such a shame my local leisure centres dont have anything like this... although i think there is a high energy dance but its in the mornings on weekdays and im at work :(.

Shall have to stick to dancing away in my bedroom where no-one can see me;) xxx

I know its pants, alot of places dont cater for people who work!! Luckily these classes are in evenings otherwise i wouldnt be able to go either!....

Any dancing is great exercise i still have a boogey to my Ipod in my living room when OH not in he he ... :)

Are you still off for your bike ride, tomorrow was it??

XXXX

I know its pants, alot of places dont cater for people who work!! Luckily these classes are in evenings otherwise i wouldnt be able to go either!....

Any dancing is great exercise i still have a boogey to my Ipod in my living room when OH not in he he ... :)

Are you still off for your bike ride, tomorrow was it??

XXXX

There's only the REALLY hardcore classes in the evening and i am nowhere near that standard! I need to be eased into it!!! Lol.

I'm going Saturday, did a run yesterday. Well 5 mins run 5 mins power walking, alternated the two for 30 mins so proud of myself for that (never been one to exercise):D xxx

Well done, thats Brill!!

I find it really difficult to motivate myself to go out running but when i do i am just like you 5 Min run 5 min fast walking...

I cant actually run for more than 5 mins at the moment , i find fast walking alot easier...have been told they reckon its better for your knees to power walk instead of running, you ever heard that??

Having a good old run definatly blows the cobwebs away!

xxxxx

Well done, thats Brill!!

I find it really difficult to motivate myself to go out running but when i do i am just like you 5 Min run 5 min fast walking...

I cant actually run for more than 5 mins at the moment , i find fast walking alot easier...have been told they reckon its better for your knees to power walk instead of running, you ever heard that??

Having a good old run definatly blows the cobwebs away!

xxxxx

Aww thank you, i'm really proud of myself and i definately felt better after!

I totally do aswell, believe it or not, i would love to go out running (think that comes from working in an office of Army Physical Training Instructors who LOVE exercise and fitness and go for a run every day lol) but at this weight, i wouldnt even dream of it. When im at goal (probably be too old by then anyway;)) i would like to go for a little run every so often but all i will do now is run on Wii fit while i am easing into it. I have a big bedroom so run around that.

Nope, i havent heard that. It was only a gentle run so probably what another person would consider jogging lol xxxx

what a cool job!

Do you get to work around all the cute army recruits??

I work in an office too so getting out and about during the day is difficult, although i park my car bout 10 mins away so i have a good 10 min walk in morning and evening (no so good when im in heels though!!lol) ...

i do walk back and forth to tea machine, does that count? ;)

Iv heard Wii's are meant to be really good exercise!!, and you can do it in your own home, what could be better!?
xxxxx

Back