Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

Well...as i mentioned in my comment above....today's WI saw me get 1lb loss.

wasn't overly excited about it but yes, it's still a loss.

been busy out and about all day, it's been soooo hot today...really...too hot for us being at home and having to go about every day things so food hasn't been as prepared as usual...not the worst but i've had more than 1 HEb for a EE day cos i didn't have dinner, i had a special k chewy delight and i'll be over on syns too cos i'm going to have a galaxy bubbles bar soon which is 8.5 syns.
tried to make the sw jelly sweets...i was expecting haribos, i got cubes of jelly...wasn't that impressed but had to give them a bash

just gonna list what i've eaten today rather than give it a label for which plan...cos it's been a bit odd lol.

had a roll on sausage and egg after WI
nando's takeaway for lunch - took my little one for a happy meal so i sneaked mine in and ate it there lol. the girl in nando's cut my chicken up and put it in with the salad for me which made it easier than me breaking out all the wrappers in mcd's...i'd have told them where to go if someone pulled me up about it anyway lol

too hot for dinner so i had a nectarine and a special k chewy delight and then some fruit and fibre

syns will be for the sausages, nandos, special k or F&F and of course, the galaxy bubbles and hoops and crosses which i'm going to have a tv time soon

milk and halloumi for HEa's

suppose it's not the end of the world when it comes to food....i did decide against the toffee and pecan yum yum in morrisons cafe, didn't have a mcd's and knocked back the packet of McCoys my OH offered to pick up for me...

so, not an "on plan" day as such...but a few non scale victories too me thinks? :) x

Attachments

• image-326149949.jpg
    image-326149949.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image-2214253758.jpg
    image-2214253758.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2553140204.jpg
    image-2553140204.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
So much for the nsv's...no proper dinner meant I was still hungry after my goodies...I've just eaten another packet of crisps, a slice of fruit toast and a slice of toast on peanut butter....

*sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Hun I am finding that lately!! Not hungry at tea time then starving later so I'm leaving tea til 7pm so I'm actually having something substantial!! When it gets dark the munchies arrive lol wouldn't beat yourself up too much cos it could have been worse and you've til next weigh in to redeem yourself.

Those sweets are rubbish arnt they? Someone brought some into group ages ago for taster night. Why do people try and make such daft things on slimming world? It's always annoyed me. Like slapping pasta and sauce in a quiche as 'pastry' wtf??? It's just vile!! Lol the only thing I've really liked is the 1/2 syn roulade!! Even though that's still a funny old creation isn't it lol but it is nice.

Had to lol at you sneaking your nandos into mcd's lol! X

So much for the nsv's...no proper dinner meant I was still hungry after my goodies...I've just eaten another packet of crisps, a slice of fruit toast and a slice of toast on peanut butter....

*sigh*

Aw huni try not 2 worry bout it. I kno u didn't get the loss u were hopin 4 @ WI but yer NSV's were SOOO good u shud b extremely proud of them!! I agree wif Rochelle that u shudn't beat yerself up n as 4 u sneakin a nados in2 mcds well I near choked when I read that! :8855:

Oh Hun I am finding that lately!! Not hungry at tea time then starving later so I'm leaving tea til 7pm so I'm actually having something substantial!! When it gets dark the munchies arrive lol wouldn't beat yourself up too much cos it could have been worse and you've til next weigh in to redeem yourself. Those sweets are rubbish arnt they? Someone brought some into group ages ago for taster night. Why do people try and make such daft things on slimming world? It's always annoyed me. Like slapping pasta and sauce in a quiche as 'pastry' wtf??? It's just vile!! Lol the only thing I've really liked is the 1/2 syn roulade!! Even though that's still a funny old creation isn't it lol but it is nice. Had to lol at you sneaking your nandos into mcd's lol! X

It's brutal eh! And there was no way I was making something at this time of night!
Ach, done now eh and as long as I behave tomorrow, it should be all good!

I like the quiche with the pasta n sauce...but I'd never think of it as pastry? Just a base and more bulked out?
But yeah, sometimes food optimising is just a bit like wtf! Lol

Sneaky in mcd's today and last week I took my own cereal etc into morrisons cafe lol x

Aw huni try not 2 worry bout it. I kno u didn't get the loss u were hopin 4 @ WI but yer NSV's were SOOO good u shud b extremely proud of them!! I agree wif Rochelle that u shudn't beat yerself up n as 4 u sneakin a nados in2 mcds well I near choked when I read that! :8855:

Lol...is doing this abnormal?? Hehe

Nice to "see" you back again...hope it's all good at your end and that things with yer boy and job are ok?x

well folks...after my "eating what i shouldn't have" shennanigans last night, i'm pleased to report i got up this morning and got right back on it :)
we all know it either goes one way or the other for me so i'm chuffed that it's gone the right way! ;)

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
melon, strawberries and blackberries with a greek yog
quorn sausages, egg and plum tomatoes

Lunch:
egg salad with some quorn slices
nectarine

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with lettuce, tomato and spring onion, cheesy sw chips and pickles
(had this while my OH devoured a chippy...go me! :D lol)

HEB's:
wm roll
hifi bar

HEa's:
30g cheddar and a splash of milk in a cuppa this morning

Syns:
greek yog - 0.5
popcorn - 2.5
space raiders - 3
mini milky bar - 3.5

9.5 for the day :D
not too shabby for a saturday night eh...and those saved can go towards my actions last night! lol

hope everyone's having a great saturday x

Attachments

• image-2371416685.jpg
    image-2371416685.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 36
  • image-332594826.jpg
    image-332594826.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 42
  • image-1021559827.jpg
    image-1021559827.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 42
  • image-1576061741.jpg
    image-1576061741.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
hello diary!

eurgh! why does the weekend always seem to go so fast! today has been such a quick day for me...but i wouldn't mind a few extra hours to make it stretch a bit longer lol.

been out and about all day today, went for a nosey at the shops and got myself some decent shampoo and a yankee candle :)
felt a bit bad cos i very rarely buy stuff like that for myself but ach well, done now eh...and it's not like it was anything major!

anyway, food was sparse until we got in...feeling hungry now though so should probably keep myself occupied until i settle with my goodies...although i do have a HEb left so maybe i could have some cereal...yes..i think that's what i'll do :)

anyway...

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
tangerine, nectarine and a yog

Lunch:
sushi snack pack
popcorn

Dinner:
chicken chow mein

HEb:
20g crunchy bran/1 hifi light

HEa:
milk with my cereal

Syns:
sushi - 2
yog - 1
2 chewits - 1
peppa pig prawn crisp things - 3 (not had them before but picked them up today cos they were low in calories...i'm hoping they resemble skips)
popcorn - 2.5
2 celebrations - 4

13.5 for the day

Attachments

• image-4114052281.jpg
    image-4114052281.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hey, really enjoyed reading your diary so far :) I am going to have to try the egg rolls tomorrow! I've already got bacon out so might try this inside as no ham/sausages in! Thanks for the idea x

Hiya :)
Thanks for posting...the egg wraps are good...nice for a wee change and handy to wrap up and take to work etc x

Last edited by a moderator:
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
chopped banana with a danio yogurt

Lunch:
egg wrap with quorn sausage and a nectarine

Snack:
alpen light and a yog

Dinner:
quorn chilli pasta bake with added beans and cheese thru it before cooking... :drool: lol (the chilli was a freezer surprise lol)

HEb's:
hifi bar
alpen light/17.5g puffed wheat

HEa's:
30g cheddar
milk in my wee drop cereal

Syns:
danio - 1
space raiders - 3
peppa pig snacks - 3
mini malteser bunny - 3

10 in total for the day

god, today has flown in! we literally spent hours digging out all the stuff we had in the cupboard to go on ebay, taking pics of it and writing descriptions and then, of course, listing it...i'm so OFF IT! lol

ended up getting a bit grumpy cos it's just so time consuming...worth it if it sells but man, it's a chore!

anyway, hope everyone's doing good :D x

Attachments

• image-2389218272.jpg
    image-2389218272.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 41
  • image-1205742450.jpg
    image-1205742450.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2004230627.jpg
    image-2004230627.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image-3715247538.jpg
    image-3715247538.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 36
Thanks hun! I think you may have saved my constant dilemma of what to have for lunch with these egg rolls! I told my friend about them today, who has just had a baby and is debating going back on SW... even though I had one for breakfast, I showed her what I meant round her house so that was another for lunch, haha... egg overload! :D x

They're a great idea eh!
I tried one recently with cheese and lettuce in the middle...wasn't keen!
They're yummy with a wee spreading of ketchup or brown sauce... :drool: x

I did have a cheeky dollop of HP this morning, forgot about that until now.. haha! x

ach i'm sure it won't break the syn bank ;) lol x

Aw that pasta bake looks well yummy!

I agree with the ebay thing, I did it before and it was a proper mess on x

was lovely rochelle...it seemed to lose a lot of the sauce when it defrosted?? so i stirred left over beans in and grated cheese then thru the pasta and whacked it in the oven...was really nice.

meant to say on my post earlier...i've got a load of meat coming from that Joe's sausages place tomorrow

decided to bite the bullet and just order some stuff....hopefully it's all yummy! x

evenin' all :D

how's everyone?

all fine at this end, got my order from Joe's Sausages this morning so it's been a meaty day for me....
might try and do a red day on thursday seeing as i have a load to use up and to see if it helps get a better no on the scales at WI on fri!
i wouldn't really manage a red day if i was working but i'm off so i'll maybe give it a bash :)

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, banana and a danio yog

Lunch:
a sausage, bacon medallions, egg, potato pancake, onions & mushrooms
nectarine

Dinner:
chilli and garlic burger on wm roll with lettuce and onion, sw chips and homemade coleslaw

HEb: wm roll

HEa: nothing yet so maybe a little cheese stick

Syns:
danio - 1
mayo - 1
crisps - 5.5
mini bunny & 1 celebration choc - 5

12.5 for the day

Attachments

• image-349579264.jpg
    image-349579264.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 46