Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

Just had to read through the comments as when I saw the name Laura, I thought you guys were referring to me! :eek: x

lol...aww don't be worrying chick....

how you doing today?
keep meaning to ask...have you got your own diary on here i can subscribe to?x

Last edited by a moderator:
DAY - RED

Breakfast:
big bowl of fruit salad with yog and some 1/2 syn roulade

Snack:
piece of breakfast quiche stuff i made

Lunch:
chicken kebabs with 2 ryvita and some philly light
pkt of popcorn

Dinner:
big mac in a bowl

HEb's:
2 ryvita and....
hifi bar

HEa's:
philly light
30g cheese

Syns:
kebabs - 1
tsp mayo/ketchup - 1
popcorn - 2.5
walkers pops - 4
1 celebration chocolate - 2

10.5 for the day :D

yay...i managed a red day! lol
not done one in ages and thought i'd give it a bash before WI to see if it helps...although i won't really know will i? the numbers will be what they are regardless won't they?? hmmm...not my best idea :giggle: x

Attachments

• image-2244436504.jpg
    image-2244436504.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image-2408945059.jpg
    image-2408945059.jpg
    527.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image-3913892382.jpg
    image-3913892382.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image-2550118233.jpg
    image-2550118233.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 28
Haha I did think :eek: 'what did I do??'

Yeh I've got a diary too, called starting over again. Still trying to shake off a cold/flu, but eaten better today! How are you? x

i'll try look for it then....is it in sw weight loss diaries section or another?

ach booo to the cold...but good news you're on the mend!
i'm ok thanks...x

1lb off at weigh in this morning again folks...missed the 1/2 stone award by half a lb grrr lol

Def losing much slower than first time round but hey ho...it all adds up I suppose :)

Currently in McDonald's...pancakes and syrup and mcmuffins everywhere...but I'm on the fruit and fibre ;)

Off to polish my halo he he x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2532344551.jpg
    image-2532344551.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 26
Well done for losing a lb! like you said its still a loss and does add up :)

And go you for not having maccies breakie!!

Well done!

Haha did you take your own again? Brill :) x

Well done for losing a lb! like you said its still a loss and does add up :)

And go you for not having maccies breakie!!

Well done on the loss! x

thanks guys :D
it doesn't even phase me taking my own stuff to certain places (i'm taking cafes etc and not big fancy restaurants ets lol)... it keeps me on the straight and narrow and i do go in and spend money at the same time so they're not missing out.

i've gone to subway before and taken some dahl loaf and added it to my salad when i've been eating in...gotta be prepared or we eat rubbish ;) hehe

do i have no shame?? lol x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit and fibre and a nectarine

Lunch:
chicken, rice and salad with some salad cream

Dinner:
more chicken and rice lol, with peas, onion, mushroom and some mayflower curry sauce

HEb: fruit and fibre

HEa: semi skimmed milk

Syns:
salad cream - 3
curry sauce 2
revels - 8.5
popcorn - 2.5

16 in total today (ooooh what a rebel! lol)

Attachments

• image-4277352049.jpg
    image-4277352049.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 33
  • image-857171415.jpg
    image-857171415.jpg
    677.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3173071456.jpg
    image-3173071456.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 30
Your food looks so good! Im might start taking pics of mine lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your food looks so good! Im might start taking pics of mine lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You should :)
It helps me have what I'm meant to in my meals or on my plate...ie superfree! I'm always more aware that I'm showing people so want it to look as colourful and yummy as I can...and I enjoy it too ;) x

Lol well when youve got the little one at maccy d's what else can you do?! When I have a kid its only allowed a maccys when im on a cheat day LOL x

Too true! it means I behaved :) wee soul was saying mum, just treat yourself, you're always eating healthy lol
They're rubbish anyway ;) hehe x

Last edited:
happy saturday peeps!

it has poured with rain ALL day today....hope the sunshine comes back soon cos today was my last day at work for a while :D :D

star week also made an appearance but been ok so far so hoping it stays like that and i don't end up feeling hellish tomorrow...finger's crossed.

haven't really known what i fancy for eating today but been on plan so that's the main thing!

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
carrot oats with raisins and banana
2 cuppas

Snack:
fruit salad with yog and cous cous mixed thru

Lunch:
egg wrap with quorn sausage
a banana and a danio

Dinner:
baked potato with cheese and beans
left over fruit salad

HEb's:
oats
orange hifi

HEa's:
milk in my cuppas
30g cheese

Syns:
danio - 1
raisins - 1
walkers pops - 4

only 6 in total but it leaves me 9 to play with if i fancy something else once i've had my hifi and crisps when i settle to watch the tele ;)

just realised the superfree i've eaten today has all been fruit (apart from some carrot at breakfast)
it just wasn't the weather for salad and i couldn't stomach a veg pouch at dinner time....

hope everyone's ok and having a great weekend x

Attachments

• image-241331964.jpg
    image-241331964.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image-1321778188.jpg
    image-1321778188.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image-3744466547.jpg
    image-3744466547.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image-1658482945.jpg
    image-1658482945.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 21
just a quick post today cos i've been feeling naff since 5am with the lovely period pain :(

woke and got up for some tablets, tossed and turned for hrs and it's just niggled away all day. i've done nothing all day, been no where and pretty much not eaten a whole lot either.
when i feel naff, i can pretty much only stomach plain, dry type foods so i've not been a good sw girl today.... just gonna list what i've eaten.

kinda thought i'd have a few hrs of feeling yucky and be ok by now but i don't...stupid mother nature eh!

had a bowl of fruit and fibre and a nectarine followed by a kelloggs breakfast bake thing about 1.30-2pm
a digestive biscuit at 5 and that's been about it apart from squash and a can of lilt zero.
made my wee one porridge for supper so i scraped the pot when i was dishing his up.....

i've not long had a shower and put clean pj's on and i'm hungry now but not gonna cook at this time so think i'll have a couple of slices of raisin toast?

so, not on plan, but to be honest, i'm feeling too bleurgh to care! remind me of this on friday when i get weighed lol

guess who'll no doubt wake up tomorrow feeling fine....but famished! hehe

hope everyone's ok x

Last edited:
hellloooo! :D

pleased to report i'm feeling much better today. was still a bit iffy this morning but totally fine now thank goodness.

been out all day, we went to edinburgh seeing as the festival has just started so food's not been prepared as it usually would

breakfast was a nectarine & a yog then a special k chewy delight and a banana

went to subway for lunch...they had no salad bowls (???) so ended up with a chicken breast and salad sub

didn't get back til late so ended up with fruit and fibre and a sushi snack pack for "dinner"

not an on plan day at all...but i'm def happy with my choices. i knocked back the invite for chinese buffet! so i'm feeling angelic lol

suppose i could say it was a green day and syn the chicken on the sub and the roll itself, but i've got a pkt of freddo faces to have so i know syn wise, i'll be over.

i think the next few weeks will be challenging cos we're off work, the schools are off so days here and there is what we'll be doing. i know i can prepare lunches for some of them but to be honest, i'm just gonna see what happens and spend some time with my boy before he goes back to school...if the weather is naff, i'll end up being more on plan i suppose hehe

just gonna see what happens and be on plan when i can, and make sensible options where i can't....going to try and not worry cos i don't want to go in to that "ach, you've blown it now, you may as well go mental" mode....

anyway...enough gibbering for me...hope you's are all well :D x

Attachments

• image-3884398850.jpg
    image-3884398850.jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image-2493701334.jpg
    image-2493701334.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 20
  • image-2402199011.jpg
    image-2402199011.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1512206386.jpg
    image-1512206386.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I counted my sub as est 12 syns, 9 for the bread n 3 for the mayo :)

I think all things considered you had a really good day with healthy choices, don't worry so much about it and enjoy time off with your son.

I have some time off in a couple of days and I was planning on giving those yogurty strawberry sticks a go, have you seen the Sainsburys advert where he open freezes blobs of yog with a slice of strawberry on top? I think they sound delish. I may even try it with a couple of liberte yogurts, my current favourite thing to eat!

xxxx

Back