Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

Oh how was the burger?! I havnt really got the freezer space for a lot of meat but it always looks yummy when I see people on here having it x

Oh how was the burger?! I havnt really got the freezer space for a lot of meat but it always looks yummy when I see people on here having it x

It's was ok chick, those ones were added free along with other sausages cos I had a code from fb but I have grill sticks in the same flavour so think I'd maybe put them through pasta with a tomato sauce instead of eating them on their own

I was worried about space but they're not huge packs so it was all good!

Great service tho, ordered it Sunday night, arrived at 9am...10 items plus postage for £31.60...not bad I reckon?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok...I'm hungry...and I want rubbish...but I had this instead...
Yuck! On plan but bloody rotten!
Would've been better using less calories on the Kellogg's breakfast bake that I actually want!!! :( x

Attachments

• image-230917409.jpg
    image-230917409.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 44
What is Joe's sausage place? I managed to get some quorn sausages today, lovely :) x

If you google it, it's a butchers that does products 4% fat or less...very sw friendly ;)

It's the first I've ordered stuff but had heard about them lots...obviously they can't say stuff is syn free cos it's not sw product but when you put the values in on the calc, they (ones I've checked so far) come up as syn free x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi here to subscribe. You're doing great :) and love how you post pics too

Ooooooo I'll have a look into this! x

They have a fb page too and if you order before tm, there's a code which gives you a free pack of pork and tomato sausages and chilli& garlic burgers :)

So I got 10 items with postage for £31.60!
Seemed at lot up front but when I think of the meals it will make it's worth it!x

I get my meat from a butcher who is a family friend, so all discounted. Usually order every 3 months and it's just arrived today... quite good prices because meat is what the majority of my food shop would go on. I think I'll have a look into this when I'm next running low but thanks :) x

oh that's not bad then...cos you've more chance of getting extra lean stuff then ;)
i only really buy meat from a supermarket and i thought getting some of this would save me some preparation time on things?

i wanted to order a while ago but for delivery, you have to have 8 items and that put me off....but had a better look recently and that's why i decided to give it a bash :D x

oooh i've been so hungry today!
i was hungry last night and didn't give in to temptation so not sure if it's just been that?
but it's made me reconsider my red day tomorrow....i dunno that i'm prepared enough with red day snacks to either manage it or to not use too many syns!
will just wait and see...

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
carrot oats with raisins and banana first thing this morning
egg wrap with quorn sausage when i got to work

Snack:
overnight oats with lots of fruit and yog

Lunch:
mugshot and a fruit platter

Dinner:
quorn nuggets, sw chips and hm coleslaw

HEB's:
35g oats
2 x hifi light bars

HEa's:
nothing yet - might have some cheese tho?

Syns:
raisins - 1
mayo - 1
nuggets - 3
walkers pops - 4
1 celebration chocolate - 2

11 for the day

Attachments

• image-2313207037.jpg
    image-2313207037.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image-221043190.jpg
    image-221043190.jpg
    553.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image-1191415342.jpg
    image-1191415342.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image-641954628.jpg
    image-641954628.jpg
    559.2 KB · Views: 38
Hahaha yeh, I spent a lot on extra lean mince as I couldn't find any in the supermarket then I got the latest SW magazine and saw about the changes to food labelling so felt a bit silly :rolleyes: x

Lol...I'm feeling your pain! Cos it wasn't teaching out and tapping me on the shoulder I kept thinking there was none lol x

Please don't post links to websites/blogs of people asking for donations.

This is spam and the poster can get an instant ban from Minimins.

apologies for posting the link...didn't realise it was classed as spam!
but i did not ask people to make a donation nor does the page ask for it - yes there is an option to, but my original post was asking people to have a look...at her story, with my annoyance being no support from the nhs when people get it for less!

laura has made 6 posts and 5 of those is asking for donations.No one would of known it was her if she didn't post in this thread.Also IG names are not allowed to be posted in threads.:)

The NHS sucks and needs looking at.There is that model who had breast enlargement on NHS then there is another girl that can't have it on NHS.Yet the second girl needs it as one breast is 6 cups bigger than the other one.The whole system is wrong.

laura's posts are nothing to do with me tho...and i would not have known anything about them had you not told me all about her online activity.

as she is clearly new to the site, she would be unaware that we are not allowed to post that type of thing directly...she'll know now

i have removed the link and also the username i had mentioned of her *...but it's apparent there must be a time delay in them being removed from other people's signatures/posts

anyway....yes the system sucks...i still stick to everything i said in my rant....and that's all it was meant to be... a moan of my personal thoughts and a suggestion that people might want to read about her journey - nothing more

laura's posts are nothing to do with me tho...and i would not have known anything about them had you not told me all about her online activity.

as she is clearly new to the site, she would be unaware that we are not allowed to post that type of thing directly...she'll know now

i have removed the link and also the username i had mentioned of her *...but it's apparent there must be a time delay in them being removed from other people's signatures/posts

anyway....yes the system sucks...i still stick to everything i said in my rant....and that's all it was meant to be... a moan of my personal thoughts and a suggestion that people might want to read about her journey - nothing more

I replied to her thread and I'm a little annoyed at the first comment that was posted on the main SW board. Somebody saying she doubts she'll get any sympathy on here because there are loads of people in the same situation and then in brackets "if it's even true story". But anyway, I hope she gets the donations she needs xxx

I replied to her thread and I'm a little annoyed at the first comment that was posted on the main SW board. Somebody saying she doubts she'll get any sympathy on here because there are loads of people in the same situation and then in brackets "if it's even true story". But anyway, I hope she gets the donations she needs xxx

pippa...i just saw it....and i decided not to reply or respond with what came to mind when i saw it as it was after me getting a "gentle warning" and i'm not sure it would've been the best response lol. (how supportive tho eh!)

the point of my post was more at my disgust at how she's getting no support!
yes there are lots more people with the same story, some in worse situations, but as i mentioned, following her journey just made me feel a bit more p'd off for her...cos i see her journey and how hard it is at times

when i see some of the responses...and chats on some threads on here, it makes me wonder how much is monitored at times...or why people are even part of a forum which is supposed to be supportive...but that's not my business...i'm here to post my own ramblings and i'll do it by the rules x

pippa...i just saw it....and i decided not to reply or respond with what came to mind when i saw it as it was after me getting a "gentle warning" and i'm not sure it would've been the best response lol. (how supportive tho eh!)

the point of my post was more at my disgust at how she's getting no support!
yes there are lots more people with the same story, some in worse situations, but as i mentioned, following her journey just made me feel a bit more p'd off for her...cos i see her journey and how hard it is at times

when i see some of the responses...and chats on some threads on here, it makes me wonder how much is monitored at times...or why people are even part of a forum which is supposed to be supportive...but that's not my business...i'm here to post my own ramblings and i'll do it by the rules x

I agree, she shouldn't be dismissed because there are plenty of others in the same situation. I have my own thoughts about the comment made on her thread but I'm a newbie and don't want to be banned already after a day, lol! x

I agree, she shouldn't be dismissed because there are plenty of others in the same situation. I have my own thoughts about the comment made on her thread but I'm a newbie and don't want to be banned already after a day, lol! x

well she has been! and worst part is, she wouldn't have realised she was doing anything wrong cos she only signed up today.
not sure how newbies learn the rules in such a short space of time after signing up?

anyway...x

Why when your new would you mention a donation in every post if that wasn't your reason for signing up to Minimins?

i'm not disputing it was her intention...my point is that how would she know she wasn't allowed to?!

yes she obviously came on to try and promote what she's doing....and yes i'm sure it's posted somewhere and in the rules what we can/can't do but by the time you posted the link to the rules for her to see, it would've been too late - cos she'd already posted and committed the cardinal sin

i've been on here for over a year and thru reading other people's threads, i gathered that certain website names weren't allowed...at no point have i ever sat and trawled thru mini's guidance (although i'm sure everyone else has!!) so it's only from "experience" that i know.

people posting that "this is breaking the rules by the way" isn't very welcoming but that's nowt to do with me... and i get that people purposely break the rules but it seems pretty pointless to me?

at the end of the day, that whole part of this has nothing to do with me - you warned me for posting the link and explained why i couldn't - to save me getting a ban and that's fair enough...i removed it to cover my own back as you advised so that should pretty much be it

Last edited:
Back