Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

DAY - EE

Brunch:
egg wrap with quorn sausage, yog and watermelon

Dinner:
beef burger from joe's on wm roll with cheese, onions and lettuce, sw chips and salad

HEb: wm roll
HEa: cheese

Syns:
crisps - 5.5
funsize maltesers - 5

10.5 for the day.

not eaten much today and i'm starting to get a bit hungry. it's been raining all day here today and i ended up doing nothing at all the whole day...not.a.thing! lol
meeting a friend tomorrow and really looking forward to it. we're gonna go to nandos...great to keep me behaving ;)

hope everyone's well and making the most of their last few hrs of the weekend :D x

Attachments

• image-2946021949.jpg
    image-2946021949.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image-399337668.jpg
    image-399337668.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 23
Hey hunny

Just popping in to subscribe! Haven't had time to have a proper read yet but I'm glad you've found a new group. I've just rejoined one too and I've got to say I really missed the support and think I need to be at group permanently to keep me on track. Hope you're doing good hun n I'll have a proper read through later xx

Hey hunny Just popping in to subscribe! Haven't had time to have a proper read yet but I'm glad you've found a new group. I've just rejoined one too and I've got to say I really missed the support and think I need to be at group permanently to keep me on track. Hope you're doing good hun n I'll have a proper read through later xx

Hey you ;)
Nowt much to read, just the usual food pics...but you'll get a peek at the chips now lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your burger looks lovely! It's rained non stop here today too, how miserable. Though I did have a sneaky thought and smiled to myself; 'it'll soon be getting cold, and dark and then it's Christmas time!'... haha x

Ooh you didn't just say the C word did you! Lol

The burger was one from my order from joe's...it was good and nice not to have to faff about preparing mince etc x

Last edited by a moderator:
i did huni...just an egg and a spoonful of smash, let it sit til it goes thick then "fry" - quite good...i was stuffed after i ate that! ;) x
Good idea!! Next time I do a dinner will save some mash :) always do Chris mash.

Well done on the STS, it's good when that happens and you know you haven't been 100% x

Good idea!! Next time I do a dinner will save some mash :) always do Chris mash. Well done on the STS, it's good when that happens and you know you haven't been 100% x
It's smash flakes huni, but I dunno if it would work or be tasty with mashed pots?

Must've been luck I think with the STS, but to be fair, the meals I had off plan were at lunch time and I didn't eat much or anything the rest of the day...not intentionally but that might've helped?x

well guys...managed a STS at WI this morning so better than i had imagined! can't moan at all cos i've been out and about and had off plan stuff so i'll take that and run!

we were out all day today, i had the fruit and danio plus an alpen light before we went, we headed to a leisure pool...god it's been years since i was on any flumes/water slides...i was squealing like a banshee haha :giggle:

didn't come out until late afternoon and we found a garden centre which had a cafe so ate there...i had the cheese and onion panini - been ages since i had anything like that...the syns...ooooh the syns! but i suppose the superfree salad on the plate was a bonus lol.
pinched a few of my OH's chips and tasted a his fudge cheesecake :drool: and we planned to eat dinner much later seeing as we had that late afternoon but i ended up not having anything...just wasn't hungry so didn't bother. did have a packet of walkers pops and a nutrigrain bar thingy a wee while ago but that's been it food wise

need to try and be better this week or i'll not scrape a STS next fri at class. i always knew it would be a bit like this these weeks. i'm out with a friend on monday but gonna do nando's which is a good choice to be on plan...i kinda feel like the only way i'll have a better week will be if i don't go out as much! it's my wee one's last week of his summer hols so not sure what the plans are yet...if the weather is rubbish, it might keep us in and then i'll behave - sad times eh lol

hope everyone's ok :D x

Hey lovely just popping by to subscribe your food looks lovely and well done on your McDonald's victory I have a four year old and she can be my downfall most of the time ha ha especially because she wants a happy meal has a tiny bite of her food then decides shes full ( only wants the toy) lol and that's where my picking starts lol xx

Hey lovely just popping by to subscribe your food looks lovely and well done on your McDonald's victory I have a four year old and she can be my downfall most of the time ha ha especially because she wants a happy meal has a tiny bite of her food then decides shes full ( only wants the toy) lol and that's where my picking starts lol xx

Hiya...welcome aboard ;)
It's hard sometimes eh...we pick and yet it's rubbish then we moan internally at ourselves! Lol

How you getting on with your journey?x

Hiya...welcome aboard ;)
It's hard sometimes eh...we pick and yet it's rubbish then we moan internally at ourselves! Lol

How you getting on with your journey?x

Going well :) iv been doing slimming world for 5 weeks got my stone award last week :) but had a moment of weekness at the chippy Saturday so dreading the scales Wednesday lol iv been perfect apart from that so praying for a maintain this week lol xx

Going well :) iv been doing slimming world for 5 weeks got my stone award last week :) but had a moment of weekness at the chippy Saturday so dreading the scales Wednesday lol iv been perfect apart from that so praying for a maintain this week lol xx

Well done you!
Not a moment of weakness, just real life and these things are always there to tempt us...hopefully you're pleasantly surprised tomorrow ;) x

Hi hun, glad 2 read of yer STS on yer last WI. Considerin how sore u'v been on yerself 4 "goin off the rails" I reckon yer doin awesome! x
I aven't actually started doin my new job yet as I'm on leave this week 4 Sam's b'day n then there'l b trainin etc. It seems like it'l b ok tho just a bit borin! It'l also mean I'l b out drivin alot durin my workin day which is gona b a hassle foodwise. I'm strugglin 2 think of food I can take wif me other than soup in a flask! Gona trawl the site lookin 4 inspiration...

Hi hun, glad 2 read of yer STS on yer last WI. Considerin how sore u'v been on yerself 4 "goin off the rails" I reckon yer doin awesome! x I aven't actually started doin my new job yet as I'm on leave this week 4 Sam's b'day n then there'l b trainin etc. It seems like it'l b ok tho just a bit borin! It'l also mean I'l b out drivin alot durin my workin day which is gona b a hassle foodwise. I'm strugglin 2 think of food I can take wif me other than soup in a flask! Gona trawl the site lookin 4 inspiration...

Thanks toots
I knew being off work would be a tester...no real routine but if in honest, I'm not really that arsed this week lol

Hmm...on the go foods...what about the Dahl loaf-make muffins, quiche, pitta, egg wraps?
I'd get sick of soup all the time, got some for today actually but don't like it as a meal on it's own.
Some of the sushi packs are low, those with fruit and yog might be handy?

Overnight oats are filling bulked up with fruit etc...it's tricky tho when out and about

Hope your boy has a great birthday...still can't believe he's a year already!!x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
strawberries, bloobs, banana and a danio yog

Lunch:
home made lentil soup
carrot oats with raisins and banana

Dinner:
cheese and onion "pasty" chips and beans :drool:

HEb's:
ww pitta
17.5g oats/hifi light

HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
danio - 1
raisins - 1
2 chocs - 4
crisps - 5.5

11.5 for the day (woo hoo...a full day on plan! :giggle: )

Attachments

• image-997141772.jpg
    image-997141772.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3510915525.jpg
    image-3510915525.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1096878074.jpg
    image-1096878074.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 32
another day off work....and another day mostly off plan!
think i've had about 3 successful days on plan this week....i just can't be ar$ed! :(

i know cos i'm off work, and out of a routine/having days out and about is probably the main reason, but i'm not as fussed about eating what i have been and i feel worse cos i think i probably should!

i dunno what i'm thinking, but i'm probably gonna dodge class tomorrow...due to what i've eaten and cos i don't know that i can be bothered getting up and out for 9am lol, and i know it's not the best idea...but it won't make me feel any better!
i'd usually be thinking ok, weigh in, fresh start etc...but i honestly don't feel like my head is in the game properly so i'm not sure that that will happen!
it's shown me that SW isn't as easy to follow when you're out socially UNLESS you spend ages cooking and preparing stuff and constantly taking stuff out with you and eating differently than others...and that's ok most of the time - but not if it's a last minute decision to go out and it just doesn't feel ok just now for me :(

i want to eat healthily...but i also don't want to feel like i've completely blown it just cos i pick up a packet sandwich or whatever!

the day started off ok, made a smoothie for breakfast with 1/2 a banana, an apple and a yog and decided i wasn't synning it - cos i'd have more fruit if i made a fruit salad so one every now and then won't harm me!
i was then hungry before lunch so had a special k chewy and some lilt zero before we headed out.

by the time i'd done what i had to, we were super hungry, i wasn't anywhere near baked potatoes, or salad and spent ages looking for something. went to pick up a ww wrap rather than a fat pack of sandwiches but thought oh god, i better not...so lifted nothing...then proceeded to eat half my wee one's chips and a bit of bounty! should've gone for the wrap after all!!

came home and made shortbread....ate half...but i made it to eat - no excuses for that one lol

and i made a good decision for dinner and made a chilli and garlic meatball pasta bake using chilli and garlic grill sticks which i'd got in my order from joe's sausages. didn't have a recipe but it turned out ok, cooked onion, mushroom, peppers and garlic then cooked the meat, added passata, a pinch of sweetener, tomatoe puree, salt and pepper. mixed the pasta in, topped with cheese and bunged it in the oven for a bit.
was ok and i didn't have much after shortbreadgate cos i wasn't hungry lol, was a hit with my OH tho and at least i made that instead of wasting the ingredients and ditching the idea for a fatty take away!

i'm off next week too but seeing as the school's are back here, it'll be back to a routine and no days out here or there...i'm not sure what i'm thinking but as i said before, i think most of my guilt is for not feeling guilty!

does that even make sense?? :giggle:

anyhoo....that's today's update and food...could've been better....could've probably been a whooooole lot worse...but this is the ups and downs of our journey i guess!

hope you're all good :) x

Attachments

• image-18736471.jpg
    image-18736471.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 21
  • image-1278214425.jpg
    image-1278214425.jpg
    647.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image-2893004592.jpg
    image-2893004592.jpg
    655.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image-75623074.jpg
    image-75623074.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Keep going hun, you can do it! We all loose our motivation from time to time but you'll find it again. You are already planning your food for your 'planned' days out which is fab! SW is a lifestyle change and unfortunately there will be some days you just can't plan for but as long as you are making the best choice you can then you will go in the right direction. Here to support you!!! xxx

Don't be so hard on yourself, I think we all go through blips and then we randomly wake up with all the motivation back! I have to say, your shortbread looks amazing! x

Ach I know...we get there tho don't we!
As for the shortbread....It really was! :giggle: lol x

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep going hun, you can do it! We all loose our motivation from time to time but you'll find it again. You are already planning your food for your 'planned' days out which is fab! SW is a lifestyle change and unfortunately there will be some days you just can't plan for but as long as you are making the best choice you can then you will go in the right direction. Here to support you!!! xxx

Thanks jade....it's great that we've all been there at some point eh!x

Shortbread is my fave thing ever!

ok, you are out of routine and eating badly and you don't feel guilty. Havnt really got any solutions for you with that one sorry lol but I think most mums are in the same boat at the moment if it's any consolation! At least you're making good breakfast and dinner choices even if the lunches and naughty snacks are bad, a little bit of something is better than nothing. Xx

Back