Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

And the last one is my £8.99 size 8 dress.
Please excuse the mess behind me. My sister decided to collect washing for about 6 years and bring it all down at once.
And she moans she hasn't got any clothes.
Try washing them more often and you'd have loads haha

OMG I love reading your entries Emma, you're such a good blogger! Well Done on resisting all the Seaside Temptations, we are the Willpower girlies! I just love that dress on you, the colour really suits you and Size 8 is fab, u look so damn skinny in it, all your hard work is definitely paying off Sweetie! PS-Aren't Vegetable Fingers yummy, I had them for dinner the other night lol x

Hi. Im loving the diary and your dress looks amazing on you. I cant even get back in my size 12s yet,but i will. I love love love the seaside it makes me feel like a kid again and once i start on the 2p machines thats it i could stand there all day.x

Hi. Im loving the diary and your dress looks amazing on you. I cant even get back in my size 12s yet,but i will. I love love love the seaside it makes me feel like a kid again and once i start on the 2p machines thats it i could stand there all day.x

I'm with you, the 2p machines are immense! X

Sometimes u get the little toys in them 2. I try my hardest to get them. What a big kid. P.s waltzers are my all time fav ride.x

Sometimes u get the little toys in them 2. I try my hardest to get them. What a big kid. P.s waltzers are my all time fav ride.x

I love the Waltzer but the Tea Cups are the best! Whilst we were at Legoland, I took Poppy on the Tea Cup which was on the Carousel, we were spinning so much the crowd were just blurry! X

OMG I love reading your entries Emma, you're such a good blogger! Well Done on resisting all the Seaside Temptations, we are the Willpower girlies! I just love that dress on you, the colour really suits you and Size 8 is fab, u look so damn skinny in it, all your hard work is definitely paying off Sweetie! PS-Aren't Vegetable Fingers yummy, I had them for dinner the other night lol x

Willpower girlies.
Ooh... I like that.
We should stick that in our signatures somewhere haha.

And thanks. My friends said the colour suited me as well... but as I mentioned, I've never really gone for blue. I usually go with blacks.
I feel over the moon that it's a size 8. And thanks. Was just looking at some old pictures of me over the years (haven't got them on saved though, so can't upload any unfortunately, but I'll get some) and I can tell that I've lost some weight. I don't think I can see the difference as well as everyone else can, but I think we're all a little more critical of ourselves than other people are.

I'm glad you're enjoying reading about my day to day life.
As I've mentioned, I just feel like I'm rambling.
But if people like reading it, then I'll keep writing.
Usually when I blog, I don't tend to have subscribers, so I get bored and give up.
Knowing there's people there reading and enjoying what I'm writing, will hopefully give me the motivation to keep it up.

And thanks for your comments about the dress =)
I tried on a couple of my size 14 dresses the other day and they just slipped halfway down my boobs =(
Won't be wearing them again.

I'm with you, the 2p machines are immense! X

And yes yes yes!
I love the 2p machines.
I'm like a child.
Went I went to Hunstanton a few weeks ago with my mum & dad, I played on the 2ps and cheered so loudly when I won a prize.
It was only one of those finger skateboards, but it's the thrill of winning.
There was a little girl next to me who wasn't as excitable about playing the slots as I was.
And when I won the jackpot tickets today I did a little celebratory dance haha.

I love the Waltzer but the Tea Cups are the best! Whilst we were at Legoland, I took Poppy on the Tea Cup which was on the Carousel, we were spinning so much the crowd were just blurry! X

Last time (before yesterday) that I went on the waltzers, I had a splitting headache and went on another spinny thing right beforehand that I felt sick as a dog.
I had to go and make myself throw up, I felt so awful. Haha.

But tea cups. If you want tea cups, go to Walt Disney World in Florida.
They are the most vicious tea cups I have ever been on.
Me & my best friend were spinning them and they were going so fast that we felt so ill and dizzy after coming off them.
And then we went and met Winnie the Pooh & Tigger, and Tigger loved me because my hair was nearly as bright as him.

Then, the funniest thing ever happened.
We queued up round the corner to meet the White Rabbit, and Tigger & Pooh were going for their "honey break" and the guide was with them both and this little girl was talking to Pooh.
Pooh was obviously paying her attention (but not speaking to her cuz obvs they're not allowed to), and there was a tiny little wall around a garden next to where we were queueing.
Pooh walked towards it, not paying attention to where he was going but to the little girl, and tripped over the little wall, and fell on his back.
He was like a tortoise struggling to get back upright.
The guide had walked off with Tigger, not realising what had happened, whilst Pooh was rolling around.
Was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!!!

Sorry. Tangent ha.

Subscribing.

Just read through your diary and loving your posts. Sounds like u had a fab weekend and your dress is lovely.

Well done on the losses so far well deserved by the sounds of it with all that hardwork :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for subscribing.
Yeah, had a brilliant weekend, topped off with this amazing dress.
I'm off to Lincoln to see one of the friends I was with this weekend, next weekend for her flat warming party.
It's on Sunday night, but me and the bestie are thinking of going up there either friday or saturday, and gonna take my new dress with me so we can go out on the town for a bit. I'm quite excited about it =)

And thank you for the praise on my weight loss.
I do work very hard, my willpower sometimes falters a bit, but I know where I've gone wrong and make sure it's all accounted for.
Just hoping I can keep it up, get to goal and then start the hard bit - maintaining.

I found a few pics from the last few years.
Nothing recent though - my friends have got a few, so am trying to get a couple of copies off them for before photos.

These few are from WDW in September 2011
SDC10324.jpgSDC11138.jpgSDC11181.jpgSDC10051.jpg

And these were taken in November 2011.
This is one of the dresses I no long fit into.
Please excuse my face in both of them - I was very drunk haha

SDC10571.jpgSDC10559.jpg

This was Newquay 2012 and this is why I decided I needed to lose weight, bought my bike and tried SW with no real results

559511_10150653024017133_555566412_n.jpg
562181_10150754037309769_1592137130_n.jpg

OMG Emma , I can't believe how different you look in those pics! Wowzers! Your face has totally slimmed down and your belly has all vanished into the ether, amazing Hun! Keep up the hard work, I'm so proud of you.x

OMG Emma , I can't believe how different you look in those pics! Wowzers! Your face has totally slimmed down and your belly has all vanished into the ether, amazing Hun! Keep up the hard work, I'm so proud of you.x

Youve done so well. Hope i can do as well as u. Fingers crossed.x

Thanks ladies.
My belly is still a little bit there and it's all jiggly, need to work on my toning, but in the photos I can definitely see the difference.
And quite a few people have told me my face has slimmed down. I hadn't noticed until the first time someone said, but I can start to see it now.
Crazy what just 6 weeks can do. Just need to keep it up and get to goal.

And Trina, those photos are proof that it works, and if you want to use them as your motivation to start with, until you start seeing your own results, than you're more than welcome to.
You can do it. Serena & I are here to help you x

Thank you. Uve both been great so far. Just had sum porridge and im going to do my workout in a min and earn sum activity points.x

Back