Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

It's unbelievable! Your tummy is so toned, makes my jelly belly look awful in comparison!!! How was work today?x

Haha... it's not that toned.
It's getting there slowly with numerous crunches and abs curls and other abs work in various classes.
But need to get a toning plan sorted now as it's still really jiggly haha.

Work was ok apart from one member of staff who usually works on opposite weekend day to me but was covering a shift.
She's just so negative and argumentative and is very bitter that she's been there since the start but isn't allowed in the store room and I've been there 6 weeks and am allowed in.
She's just got a negative attitude and was proper getting on me nerves today.

Other than that, good thanks.

How's your day been?

Haha... it's not that toned.
It's getting there slowly with numerous crunches and abs curls and other abs work in various classes.
But need to get a toning plan sorted now as it's still really jiggly haha.

Work was ok apart from one member of staff who usually works on opposite weekend day to me but was covering a shift.
She's just so negative and argumentative and is very bitter that she's been there since the start but isn't allowed in the store room and I've been there 6 weeks and am allowed in.
She's just got a negative attitude and was proper getting on me nerves today.

Other than that, good thanks.

How's your day been?

Oh No, I bet you just wanted to punch her on the nose lol, she sounds like the total opposite to you! My day has been good, went to Morrisons and Asda and then half killed myself with the 30DS lol. X

Wow wow wow. I Cant believe they were your jeans!! You have cum so far and its amazing and inspiring. Im with serena your tum is so toned and your tiny now. Dont think my mum tum wil ever go. Im thinkin i best have a luk at this 30d shread 2 coz i think my body has got used to leslie.x

Wow wow wow. I Cant believe they were your jeans!! You have cum so far and its amazing and inspiring. Im with serena your tum is so toned and your tiny now. Dont think my mum tum wil ever go. Im thinkin i best have a luk at this 30d shread 2 coz i think my body has got used to leslie.x

Yey for the 30DS Club! It's on You Tube Sweetie :) x

I darnt luk hun it mite shock me at how hard it is!!!x

It doesn't Actually look that bad when u watch it, it's when u do it! My arms and thighs are still burning now! X

What did u think??? That Jeni Girl on that program was AMAZING!!! X

Ok just watched it and im scared!! My arms r realy week and how long do u have to do the abs 4!! I realy wana do it but im woried il get half way thru and my legs wil just give way.x

Ok just watched it and im scared!! My arms r realy week and how long do u have to do the abs 4!! I realy wana do it but im woried il get half way thru and my legs wil just give way.x

If I remember rightly its 3mins strength, 2mins cardio. 1min abs....the jump rope bit kills my legs! X

Rite just a question b4 i decide. Does it get easier every day u do it or is your body in that much pain that its ten times worse.x

Emma - those jeans, your stomach, that's amazing!! You need to keep hold of those jeans & when you're feeling low/bloated pop them on & you'll feel a million per cent!!

Think I may have to have a butchers at 30DS, not making any promises though!!

Emma - those jeans, your stomach, that's amazing!! You need to keep hold of those jeans & when you're feeling low/bloated pop them on & you'll feel a million per cent!!

Thanks.
I've actually put them in my bag for car boot tomorrow though.
However, I have got a pair of shorts that are too big for me that I'm keeping.
It's the pair I'm wearing in my Newquay beach 2012 photo that I uploaded ages ago.
I've still got the tshirt from the pic as well and planning on taking a comparison picture.

I've also kept a pair of knew length denim shorts that are baggy, but are ok with a belt because they're my favourites and I'm just not quite ready to let go of them yet.

As for 30DS, I might have to take a look at the videos. Probably wont do any of them, because apparently I can't stick to online work out videos very well (did Leslie about 4 times lol)

Hello.
Hope you're all well.

Just checking in with my day.

Zumba first thing was good - my friend came with me - she's not been before (she's done Zumba before elsewhere, just not at my gym). I'm really looking forward to hitting 9st9 so I can cash in on my deal with the boy - he said if I get to 9 and a half stone (which has been upped by 2lb to 9st9 due to my 5lb lower goal limit), he'll come to Zumba.
It's gonna be so funny! Haha.

Last night I went with a friend from ww to 20/20/20 class.
20 minutes of group cycling (spinning), 20 minutes of body blitz (30 second intervals on different resistance machines/steps exercises) and 20 minutes of abs. I really enjoyed it and think I'll probably go again.
It fills the void I have on a Friday now that I've moved my 4 gym sessions from Tuesday-Friday to Monday-Thursday because I work 9-1 on Fridays and can't be bothered to go to the gym by the time I'm done.

After Zumba today was work. It was ok, except for the negativity and nagging of a colleague, but hey ho.

Then came to see the boy.
He was hungry so I picked up a chicken tikka roll for him from the takeaway on my way to his.
And then I naughtily finished it off.
I don't know the points, but I've allows 3pp for it because it was such a tiny mouthful.
A morrisons chicken tikka wrap is 7pp, and this mouthful was probably about half the size or so.

For tea I had a morrisons tuna pasta bake for 10pp.
Was really nice and only £1. Shall have to get another one for the freezer.

Car boot in the morning and I don't feel very prepared at all.
But let's go for it.
See how we get on.
Would be cool to get rid of a bunch of clothes (got 2 black bags full, but that's just jeans, dresses and tshirts that were in my drawers. No jumpers, no vest tops, nothing that I haven't had chance to put into my drawers or are in my washing basket yet).
Will defo need to do another one because I've only cleared about half of one of my double wardrobes. Still got loads in the other one. And then there's the attic.

Hope we make a wee bit of money.

Just chilling ATM, but I'm getting rather sleepy so heading to bed soon.
Hope you're all well.

Hello.
Hope you're all well.

Just checking in with my day.

Zumba first thing was good - my friend came with me - she's not been before (she's done Zumba before elsewhere, just not at my gym). I'm really looking forward to hitting 9st9 so I can cash in on my deal with the boy - he said if I get to 9 and a half stone (which has been upped by 2lb to 9st9 due to my 5lb lower goal limit), he'll come to Zumba.
It's gonna be so funny! Haha.

Last night I went with a friend from ww to 20/20/20 class.
20 minutes of group cycling (spinning), 20 minutes of body blitz (30 second intervals on different resistance machines/steps exercises) and 20 minutes of abs. I really enjoyed it and think I'll probably go again.
It fills the void I have on a Friday now that I've moved my 4 gym sessions from Tuesday-Friday to Monday-Thursday because I work 9-1 on Fridays and can't be bothered to go to the gym by the time I'm done.

After Zumba today was work. It was ok, except for the negativity and nagging of a colleague, but hey ho.

Then came to see the boy.
He was hungry so I picked up a chicken tikka roll for him from the takeaway on my way to his.
And then I naughtily finished it off.
I don't know the points, but I've allows 3pp for it because it was such a tiny mouthful.
A morrisons chicken tikka wrap is 7pp, and this mouthful was probably about half the size or so.

For tea I had a morrisons tuna pasta bake for 10pp.
Was really nice and only £1. Shall have to get another one for the freezer.

Car boot in the morning and I don't feel very prepared at all.
But let's go for it.
See how we get on.
Would be cool to get rid of a bunch of clothes (got 2 black bags full, but that's just jeans, dresses and tshirts that were in my drawers. No jumpers, no vest tops, nothing that I haven't had chance to put into my drawers or are in my washing basket yet).
Will defo need to do another one because I've only cleared about half of one of my double wardrobes. Still got loads in the other one. And then there's the attic.

Hope we make a wee bit of money.

Just chilling ATM, but I'm getting rather sleepy so heading to bed soon.
Hope you're all well.

Hey Sweetie :) Zumba and 202020 sound fun! Boys I'm exercise classes?!? That's just wrong!!! I hope u get on ok with your Car Boot today, I kept one thing from when I was bigger (A Knee Length Denim Skirt), should really dig it out and take myself one of those pics!!! X

Rite just a question b4 i decide. Does it get easier every day u do it or is your body in that much pain that its ten times worse.x

Thanks.
I've actually put them in my bag for car boot tomorrow though.
However, I have got a pair of shorts that are too big for me that I'm keeping.
It's the pair I'm wearing in my Newquay beach 2012 photo that I uploaded ages ago.
I've still got the tshirt from the pic as well and planning on taking a comparison picture.

I've also kept a pair of knew length denim shorts that are baggy, but are ok with a belt because they're my favourites and I'm just not quite ready to let go of them yet.

As for 30DS, I might have to take a look at the videos. Probably wont do any of them, because apparently I can't stick to online work out videos very well (did Leslie about 4 times lol)

I bloody hope that the 30DS gets easier! I'm still aching this morning!!! And it'll be time to do it all again soon!!! X

Hope the car boot sale goes well!!
Those pics are amazing it really brings it home when you have something like that to show how far you've come!! Well done and I'm with the girls in saying ur tummy is so toned jel.com

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back