Everyone going for a meal

dinkadonka

Hello all,

I have been on the diet for 11 days now and my first weigh in is tomorrow as my weigh day will be mondays. Ive lost around 17lbs and I am delighted. Long way to go though. I am going to be getting weighed fortnightly due to work schedule but my nanas memorial of her first year of death is on wednesday and we are going to scatter the remainder of her ashes in a plot and then my family are all going for a carvery at a local pub and I am invited. Theres no chance I wouldnt be allowed to eat as someone else is treating us all and theyd be offended if i said no. What can I eat without going completely off the rails,

I know you will say dont eat at all but I wont have an option my family would be hurt if i said no and its not a day i want to argue about food on, I will have 13 days to get back on track before next weigh in and correct it as I do have big determination.

What can I eat that will least affect me and make it easier to get back into ketosis?

Thanks Guys
x x x x

Most people would say not to eat, but I do understand that sometimes there are going to be times when you have to... what about a chicken salad (no onions or tomatoes!) and only low fat dressings (i think), but if you nibble and maybe don't eat it all.. look in your books you were given as they will say what to eat on AAM week if you follow these guidelines then hopefully you will stay in ketosis...?

Good luck, and hope Wednesday goes OK...

Love

I would say probably meat and veg-no carbs-if you stick to Atkins type things you should stay in ketosis I think?

Back