Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours... 2014

Hello lovelies, I'm back after being away for the weekend and I have had a wonderful time at a friends wedding with fantastic company and lots of food and drink! So food wise I did try to eat quite well although I certainly haven't stuck to SW, its weigh in day tomorrow and I am expecting a 2lb gain but I deserve it.
1 meal out, 2 hotel breakfasts, 1 wedding breakfast, 1 wedding buffet, 2 nights of alcohol.... I could go on!

Anyway, back to it tomorrow and I'm not going to regret the weekend I've just had :)

How is everyone else doing? x

Hello lovelies, I'm back after being away for the weekend and I have had a wonderful time at a friends wedding with fantastic company and lots of food and drink! So food wise I did try to eat quite well although I certainly haven't stuck to SW, its weigh in day tomorrow and I am expecting a 2lb gain but I deserve it. 1 meal out, 2 hotel breakfasts, 1 wedding breakfast, 1 wedding buffet, 2 nights of alcohol.... I could go on! Anyway, back to it tomorrow and I'm not going to regret the weekend I've just had :) How is everyone else doing? x

I love weddings :). We missed you xx

Just spent the afternoon making a big batch of sweet potato and bean chilli. It's about to go in the slow cooker for a few hours.

Apart from that I've just been working or chilling :)

Xxxx

You've still got to live hun. I think that's what I'm trying to do this time... realise it doesn't really matter if one or two days aren't 100% on plan, as long as you keep getting back on it and you enjoy yourself in the meantime then it's no big deal! x

thanks ladies, I think I have given up before because I have fallen off the wagon and then just given up. These days have been planned for ages and I went there knowing I didn't want to worry about counting syns, I just have to accept that I am very likely to have a gain this week.
Back to the gym tomorrow- I must admit that I am looking forward to it. My tummy feels very bloated today which feels quite yukky after being so healthy for 2 weeks... although all that alcohol went down very nicely and I had such a great time lol xx

Good morning lovelies, as predicted I gained 2lbs this week. Ive accepted it and moving on, heres to the week ahead x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening lovelies, been a good week so far, mid week weigh in is showing that last weeks 2lbs gain has come off! I'm happy with that.
Not been on here since Monday, has a week from hell and I've been so exhausted. I work with people allll day long and I've been coming home from work and just enjoying my own company and peace and quiet when the kids have gone to bed. I plan on having a very relaxing weekend, bit of shopping tomorrow and that's it. My daughter is away with her auntie for the weekend and my son is at his dads on Sunday so it will be very quiet.

Glad to hear from you. I could do with some peace and quiet. It's bedlam in our house this morning!
DS1 is on proper form

Back