Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours... 2014

hello lovelies, thanks to everyone who has stopped by.
10 days at 100% for me and I am so pleased with myself. Been to the gym 3 times this week and going again at the weekend. Was going to go tonight but took my little girl to her swimming lesson so didn't get home until nearly 6pm.
Had a nightmare day at work today so just spending the evening in front of the tv.

Being a serial weigh-er I have been weighing in daily and scales have been slow this week- only 1lb down despite all the exercise. Bit disheartening but I had a good chat with one of the instructors at the gym and he gave me some tips so I'm just going to keep at it. I am aiming for 1lb per week loss and that's 3.5 stone by December. Anything more than that will be a bonus :)

Good morning and happy weekend :)
Was going to go to the gym this morning but I really can't be bothered! Will do a kettle bell workout this evening instead. Just lounging around in my pj's watching old episodes of The Bill. No plans for today really- going to see my dad at some point and need to pop to asda to top up the fridge.
I'm going to make a start on my craft room today before we go and buy all the furniture and storage in a few weeks so a generally relaxing weekend, just how I like it.

I'm on a red day today, going to put some steak and vegetables into the slow cooker and have that with carrot and swede mash. Once again there's no weekend routine- been up since 9am and not eaten yet, had a cup of coffee.
Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

Hi Nettie, don't be disheartened with 1lb, it's still a loss. Your trainer is right, 3.5 stone in a year is a great loss. Little amounts all mount up.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389438128.432644.jpg

That's 1lb of fat! Yuck.

Eurgh that is disgusting, although it is motivation to get rid of this chub!
How are you getting on hun?

Eurgh that is disgusting, although it is motivation to get rid of this chub!
How are you getting on hun?

It makes you think doesn't it?

I'm doing good thanks, 5 days 100% so far. I'm on day 6 today but my weekends are less scheduled and more lax when it comes to food! I've planned my evening meal (I'm having square wrap pizza & SW chips with salad) but as for lunch and breakfast no idea lol. I've been up since 8.

I feel so much better being on plan, makes me wonder why I ever fall off the wagon?

falling off the wagon is sooo easy to do even though we know the plan and we its easy to stick to if you just plan, I am rubbish at weekends.
well done on your 100% days, that's fab :)

Bobbing along to subscribe. Well done in your amazing week 1 loss. Xxxx

Eurgh... having a real wobbly day today and just feel like crying. A lot of things getting on top of me and now I'm struggling keeping on plan today, I just want to eat junk! I'm not doing because I'd just feel worse if I did, its weigh in day tomorrow too and I feel heavier than ever. I just feel cr*p

Aww hun, sorry you're feeling wobbly today. We all have them. Would it help if you talked to someone about what's getting on top of you? We all have down days, but the feeling will pass. Can you have a bath, or read to take your mind off it?

Sorry you're feeling down today :( stay strong, I know uts easier said than done but as you said eatin junk will probably make you feel worse! Hope you're feeling better soon x

hi ladies, I have been texting a friend who always makes me feel better, we work together so she knows some of the stresses I am under at the moment.
I know that I need to fight this urge so that I don't give up on SW, I am not going to quit again, this year is going to be the final attempt and it will be the year I get this weight off x

hi ladies, I have been texting a friend who always makes me feel better, we work together so she knows some of the stresses I am under at the moment.
I know that I need to fight this urge so that I don't give up on SW, I am not going to quit again, this year is going to be the final attempt and it will be the year I get this weight off x

I feel your pain. I feel awful today aswell. OH has let me have a duvet day bless him! He's got the boys downstairs watching the football and I'm just vegetating in bed. He's just brought me SW chips and fried eggs (my favourite). I feel like all my bones are in a vice.

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's the right attitude to have. I'm not giving up either, I WILL lose my weight this year! x

Hi, when I did SW years ago , used to do mainly green & red days, trying to do the EE at the mo, though my mind still wants to work out in green & red days lol

I love red and green. My mind doesnt work in extra easy mode at all... despite the name I just dont find it easy lol. I have much better losses on red days too

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning lovelies, weigh in day today and..... another 2lb lost! Im really happy with that, been to the gym 3 days too so didnt really expect to lose anything for a few weeks.
So thats 10lbs in 2 weeks!

Good morning lovelies, weigh in day today and..... another 2lb lost! Im really happy with that, been to the gym 3 days too so didnt really expect to lose anything for a few weeks.
So thats 10lbs in 2 weeks!

Wow well done you. After your 'moment' yesterday I bet your proper chuffed and proud of yourself :)

I give you permission to do the 'loon dance' all day with a massive smile on your face xxxx

Back