Everyone has a fat friend- I don't want to be yours... final chapter

Mine was £50 but they have them in tesco at the moment for £44.50
It only takes 21 minutes to do a smooth soup- I hate soup with lumps in, i don't do textures very well lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ooo I will get my mum or hubby to buy me one :D

Good morning- so tonight is the big night- I'm off to join a group.... Arrgghhh!

I'm all set for another day, just prepared a fruit salad for breakfast and I've got my home made soup with ryvita for lunch.

My friend has told me that you can't have bananas or muller light on EESP- is that right? I thought I was prepared by stocking up on muller lights! Lol

Good morning- so tonight is the big night- I'm off to join a group.... Arrgghhh!

I'm all set for another day, just prepared a fruit salad for breakfast and I've got my home made soup with ryvita for lunch.

My friend has told me that you can't have bananas or muller light on EESP- is that right? I thought I was prepared by stocking up on muller lights! Lol

Ooo what time is your group xx

Good luck for your group!
From what I can gather, having followed posts on here, EE SP is like Success Express- not necessarily to be used all the time but more when you need a boost.
You can eat free foods that aren't Speed or Protein ie. Muller's, potatoes, rice but if you eat too many of them then your day is more likely to be EE instead of the EESP. Does that make sense? X

Good luck tonight :) xx

Hi everyone, well I came back from group a little while ago and.... I really enjoyed it!

The consultant was waiting for new members at the door and she was just so welcoming and friendly! The group was really busy and I didn't realise that I had sat down next to my daughters old teacher who was really chatty, that made it so much easier.
The consultant went through the plan, there were some people who couldn't resist talking over her which was annoying and rude but she was quite firm and that soon stopped! Haha
I think I understand the plan and I'm hoping to do a week of EESP. I really cannot wait to start losing this weight, going to group was the right decision- I don't know why I didn't go back 7 years ago! Lol

With regards to food I've had:
Breakfast- fruit salad (pear, pineapple, strawberry and pomegranate)
Lunch- home made veg soup, 4 ryvita and 4 laughing cow lights, satsuma
Tea- beef, tomatoes and mushrooms in a 'Maggie oh so juicy' sachet (need to check Syns) with boiled potatoes
Drinks- 3x cups of tea, 1x green tea
Snacks- packet of Asda cheese wiggles- 5 Syns

I'm so full!!!

How is everyone else doing? X

I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) Image Therapy can take some getting used to, my consultant said that her first thoughts when she started was "what's this happy clappy bol**cks." It is happy clappy, but it is good to feel like everyone is there to help and support each other.

Your food looks good :) As far as syns go, try to use all 15. Then if it ever comes to it and you need to decrease, you have somewhere to go. Plus, it helps to not feel too deprived :) At least that is how I understand it :) Though if you are full, no point in having them for the sake of it.

I'm glad I'm already in the right path with food, are you doing EESP?
I wish it had a different name! It doesn't roll off the tongue very well does it?!

Haha, EESP doesn't roll off the tongue! I am planning on trying it soon, but I am getting my self back in the swing of things with EE first. I enjoyed Christmas far too much and need to re-train my brain, again! This is my 3rd day fully on plan, so going in the right direction. Will see what scales say on Thursday, then decide whether I need to use SP or not.

Yes doesnt have a ring to it at all lol xx
Really glad you enjoyed your first meeting, the first one is always the most nerveracking but you have done it now so well done!!!
Good luck on your weight loss journey, I'm planning on trying out the new plan but going to start after i have got weighed Thursday lol :)

Glad you enjoyed group :)

Looking forward to seeing your SP meals- I've been doing it from Friday and am really surprised I haven't missed my potatoes!

Glad you enjoyed group :)

Looking forward to seeing your SP meals- I've been doing it from Friday and am really surprised I haven't missed my potatoes!

Its the potatoes that are going to tease me lol

Good evening- well day 1 of EESP is complete. I've had:
Breakfast: pear, strawberries and an orange with a cup of green tea
Lunch: tuna, lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato with salad cream light- 1 Syn, 2 ryvita sweet onion and 4 laughing cow light- a and 1b
Tea: lamb, green pepper, onion, mushroom and baby sweet corn stir fry on a bed of rocket and spinach
Snacks: packet of Asda prawn shell crisps- 4.5 Syn
2x Allen light bars- 1b
Drinks: 3 cups of green tea
1 litre of water with a splash of NAS juice

I cannot stop going for a wee!
Has everyone had a good day? Xx

The potatoes would taunt me too. I'm relying too heavily on carbs at the moment to try SP :-( x

I don't eat very many carbs as they make me feel really bloated, I love meat though so SP won't be too bad- I'm hoping anyway!

Yes if you can fill up on meat hopefully you won't miss the carbs! Unfortunately I'm the opposite- too much meat bloats me lol.
Your day looks great! Well done, any plans for your remaining syns? X

I am really full at the moment so I may have a hot chocolate before bed or another bag of crisps- I could eat crisps all day long! Do you have the full 15 syns? I'm thinking I may have to use some more earlier on in the day x

Ah well don't force it down for the sake but if you want it, its there!
More often than not I use all 15 yeah. Sometimes you don't always need them but its nice to know they're there!
I've started getting a bit panicked if ive used mine during the day as I like treats at night but I've done alright today by picking lower syn treats. But if you find you're not using them then yeah have extras with brekkie/lunch? I think sw's rule is you should have minimum 5! X

Back