Everyone has a fat friend- I don't want to be yours... final chapter

Well done on a good day :) Could be worth checking whether the sweet onion ryvitas count as a healthy b, in the book it only mentions the original and dark rye varieties.

Syns could be used for things like oil when cooking, sauces etc. I know some people use them like that as they struggle to use them up otherwise.

Food for the day looks great! I found myself feeling full on SP days so wasnt using my full 15 syns. 3 sweet onion ryvitas count as a HEB. The full list of healthy extras is online, the book only has a selection of them :)

My heart skipped a beat then- I thought I'd eaten the wrong ones! Thanks for your help ladies, it means a lot.
Is anyone else terrible when it comes to scales? I weigh myself every day... Oops!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks for that BumbleB, should of checked the website :)

My heart skipped a beat then- I thought I'd eaten the wrong ones! Thanks for your help ladies, it means a lot.
Is anyone else terrible when it comes to scales? I weigh myself every day... Oops!

I used to be awful for it but my scales have stopped working and I'm not replacing them. Think I'm better not looking during the week as there have been times where I'd put weight on during the week despite being on plan and then used that as an excuse to eat loads of chocolate!!

I used to weigh every day but it really doesn't help me as if ive lost I eat more as a treat and if ive gained I still eat as I think stuff it lol

Evening everyone :)

Just got in from work and I'm mentally drained, off to take my son to his karate lesson soon.
Today's food has looked like this...

Breakfast- 2 satsumas (went straight into a meeting at work so not much time)
Lunch- 3x ryvita sweet onion, fat free cottage cheese, ham, gherkins, pickled onion
Tea- not eaten yet but I'm having bacon, egg, mushrooms, baked beans, tomatoes and 2x wholemeal toast from a 400g loaf
Drinks- 1x coffee, 3x tea, 1x glass of water
Snacks- 1x chocolate digestive 4 syns

I plan on using some more syns on crisps and a chocolate mallow thing, don't know what they are called but they are 3 syns.

Another good day I think?

Have you all had a good day? X

Looks a good day though you seem to be having two hexb's? Or are you doing a new fangled EESP day?
Its not a problem cos youve got plenty of syns left so could syn the ryvita or the bread with tea, and still have leftovers for a treat :)
Good day for me thanks! X

Yeah I'm doing the new EESP, it's like the good old red day with a few tweaks. Sneaky weigh in is looking good but we will see on weigh in night. I got back from my sons karate class about 45mins ago, had my tea and now I'm stuffed. I do fancy something sweet now though.
I'm going to settle down with a coffee, a few syns and my new book, just bought the book thief- anyone read it? X

Looks good :D

I only bought it today but the blurb says ' this is the tale of the book thief, as narrated by death and when death tells a story you really have to listen'

I'll let you know if it's any good- I think it's a film too

Morning everyone, sorry I wasn't around to update last night- had such a crazy day at work yesterday and was shattered when I got in. We had a call from OFSTED to say they were coming to do an inspection next week, everyone went into inspection mode and within 3 hours they cancelled the inspection, we have no idea why. Felt like I lived all afternoon in a bubble?!

Anyway, yesterday's food was:

Breakfast: just 1 satsuma (i eat breakfast at work and was really busy)
Lunch: ham, spinach and rocket on 2x 400g wholemeal bread, gherkins and pickled onions.
Tea: salmon and prawns on a bed of spinach, roasted carrots and swede
Snacks: 1/2 tube of smarties 4.5syns
Sun bites 6syns
Drinks: 1xcoffee
2x tea
1x rhubarb tea
1/2 litre of water

Now it's getting closer to weigh in day I'm nervous I won't lose any weight :(

Morning everyone, sorry I wasn't around to update last night- had such a crazy day at work yesterday and was shattered when I got in. We had a call from OFSTED to say they were coming to do an inspection next week, everyone went into inspection mode and within 3 hours they cancelled the inspection, we have no idea why. Felt like I lived all afternoon in a bubble?!

Lunch: ham, spinach and rocket on 2x 400g wholemeal bread, gherkins and pickled onions.
Sun bites 6syns
2x tea
1x rhubarb tea
1/2 litre of water

I remember my first weigh in and i was worried i wouldnt lose in my first week after eating all you can on SW but lost 5lb that first week so dont worry u will have xx

Sun bites 6syns
2x tea
1x rhubarb tea
1/2 litre of water

I hate the OFSTED panic! Though, I work in a nursery and we don't even get a warning. Pain in the bum that they then cancelled though.

Try not to be too nervous about weigh-in. Your food has been really good!! No matter what happens though, just keep going. In my first week I only lost 0.5lb, I was really disappointed, but the following week I lost 6lbs.

I hate the OFSTED panic! Though, I work in a nursery and we don't even get a warning. Pain in the bum that they then cancelled though.

Try not to be too nervous about weigh-in. Your food has been really good!! No matter what happens though, just keep going. In my first week I only lost 0.5lb, I was really disappointed, but the following week I lost 6lbs.

I manage 2 sure start children's centres but we will get inspected in a cluster of 4. I so needed a share bag of Doritos after that call! Haha
I really want to lose 3lb this week x

Back