Everyone has a fat friend- I don't want to be yours... final chapter

I manage 2 sure start children's centres but we will get inspected in a cluster of 4. I so needed a share bag of Doritos after that call! Haha
I really want to lose 3lb this week x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I used to be a Playworker covering two Children's Centres, up until a year ago :) I managed to avoid Ofsted whilst I was there. They were always saying we could get the call any day!

3lbs is certainly achievable for you I think. Stick with it, and hopefully you will get it :)

Good evening :) has everyone had a good day?
I've been to see a friend today then came home and done nothing! I had planned on spending the day in my craft room but I need some supplies. My son is at his dad's, he's due home soon and my daughter has been playing with Lego all day.

I've had another good day today on plan, I'm finding EESP really manageable. I bought some vanilla and cinnamon tea today, looking forward to trying that :)

Late breakfast: mushroom omelette and 2x 400g slices of wholemeal toast
Lunch: 2x satsumas, Apple, sun bites (6)
Tea: chicken wrapped in bacon, cooked in passata with celery, onion, carrot and mushroom, roasted carrot and swede
Snacks: chocolate mallow wafer (3)

I used to be a Playworker covering two Children's Centres, up until a year ago :) I managed to avoid Ofsted whilst I was there. They were always saying we could get the call any day!

3lbs is certainly achievable for you I think. Stick with it, and hopefully you will get it :)

I started off as a play worker at a sure start local programme before they were children's centres, I was 16 then- I'm 29 now and have worked through the different roles to become a manager. Do you work in a nursery now?

Great day nettie, I'm sure you'll be just fine at WI :) remember everyone loses at different rates, so as others have said it might decide not to show itself til next week!
Fingers crossed for you, do you WI on Mondays? I forget! X

I can't believe I haven't struggled yet- I think I must really be in the right frame of mind... At long last!
I weigh in on Tuesday evenings x

I can't believe I haven't struggled yet- I think I must really be in the right frame of mind... At long last!
I weigh in on Tuesday evenings x

Thats great to know you are on it :) Must admit i have been same this week, hoping for a decent loss this week :)

I am definitely stealing what you had for dinner!! Looks very yummy :)

I started in working in a preschool when I was 18, then moved to nurseries, did that for 8 years (with one year randomly spent working in a shop). Then moved to children's centres for about 18 months before going back to a nursery. Hopefully going to be doing the foundation degree next year, then I may find some ambition and move on to a more senior role. Though to be honest, after 10 years, I still don't know what to do with my life lol....

Being in the right frame of mind helps. Makes it feel less like a daily battle to eat healthily.

Thats great to know you are on it :) Must admit i have been same this week, hoping for a decent loss this week :)

I truly believe that you have to be in the right frame of mind to do this properly, it takes so much thinking I get brain ache lol

I am definitely stealing what you had for dinner!! Looks very yummy :)

I started in working in a preschool when I was 18, then moved to nurseries, did that for 8 years (with one year randomly spent working in a shop). Then moved to children's centres for about 18 months before going back to a nursery. Hopefully going to be doing the foundation degree next year, then I may find some ambition and move on to a more senior role. Though to be honest, after 10 years, I still don't know what to do with my life lol....

Being in the right frame of mind helps. Makes it feel less like a daily battle to eat healthily.

It was really yummy, my 7 year old daughter polished hers off too.

After working with families with children aged 0-5years for the last 13 years I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up lol. Well actually I want to be a foster carer but I'm planning on doing that when I am 40 as my children will be grown up then

I plan to never grow up :) Life is much more fun that way!

Popping by to subscribe. I'm the same as you..yo-young more times than I care to remember. I went to group September 2012-Feb 2013 and list 3 stone. Sadly I stopped and nearly two years on I'm back to square one having lost and gained constantly in the meantime. I've been following plan now for 9 days and swithering about going to class next week.

Best of luck with your journey, we are all in it together and this forum is great for support x

I truly believe that you have to be in the right frame of mind to do this properly, it takes so much thinking I get brain ache lol

I must admit if i aint in mood to be good than any chance of being good is screwed lol x worse bit is if you are good but it doesn't show on scales like on week 2 when i maintained :( luckily i kept going but it was hard

Popping by to subscribe. I'm the same as you..yo-young more times than I care to remember. I went to group September 2012-Feb 2013 and list 3 stone. Sadly I stopped and nearly two years on I'm back to square one having lost and gained constantly in the meantime. I've been following plan now for 9 days and swithering about going to class next week.

Best of luck with your journey, we are all in it together and this forum is great for support x

Thank you for stopping by to listen to my ramblings, good luck with your journey- you can do it!

I must admit if i aint in mood to be good than any chance of being good is screwed lol x worse bit is if you are good but it doesn't show on scales like on week 2 when i maintained :( luckily i kept going but it was hard

I hate every WI! I feel physically heavier every time and I'm always convinced I'll have a gain of at least 3 stone lol x

Hi everyone :)
What's everyone been up to today? We popped out today and my OH bought me a Fitbit :) we've been to visit my auntie and uncle today too who gave the usual amount of support... "So how long is the diet going to last this time... Blah blah blah!" Suppose I'll just have to show them it's different this time but it made me feel a bit sad.

So anyway, today's food:

Breakfast: 1x Alpen light, Apple and nectarine

Lunch: ham and mushroom omelet, 1x slice 800g wholemeal

Tea: roast beef, carrot and swede mash, roasted sprouts with bacon and garlic, cauliflower, broccoli

Snacks: nothing yet but I'll be having crisps and a fudge later

Drinks: cups of tea and aiming for 2litres of water, already had almost 1 litre

I keep hearing about fitbits. I was looking at them on amazon the other day but stopped myself from getting one since I don't exercise much (really should) so there's not much point in me getting one!

That's a pity about your auntie and uncles attitude. Don't let them get you down- you'l show them when you continue to lose weight!

I've been researching different jobs. I was passed over for a promotion in work this week (when I'd been doing the job for the past few months). Might be a blessing in disguise really- a kick up the bum to start thinking about what I really want to do!

Are you having another SP day? Today is my first non SP day in over a week! Can't wait for my roast potatoes :)

I keep hearing about fitbits. I was looking at them on amazon the other day but stopped myself from getting one since I don't exercise much (really should) so there's not much point in me getting one!

That's a pity about your auntie and uncles attitude. Don't let them get you down- you'l show them when you continue to lose weight!

I've been researching different jobs. I was passed over for a promotion in work this week (when I'd been doing the job for the past few months). Might be a blessing in disguise really- a kick up the bum to start thinking about what I really want to do!

Are you having another SP day? Today is my first non SP day in over a week! Can't wait for my roast potatoes :)

I don't really exercise so this has really spurred me on- we have an Asda 5 streets away and I always drive there... We needed a lightbulb earlier so I walked! I'm definitely going back to the gym by the end of the month, I need to buy some new trainers but money is always tight for luxuries in January.

I've done SP all week and really haven't missed potatoes, pasta or rice. I was never a fan of EE and always did red days.

How have you found EESP? Have you weighed in since doing it? X

Great day food wise nettie, and bah to your auntie & uncle! You'll show them :) good news on the fitbit- in the main forum there is a thread called 10,000 steps & I think a challenge has been set up, if it might be something you're interested in x

Thank you, I'll go take a look. I've not used it all day today but I have done just over 3,000 steps.
I'm definitely going to do it this time- no way am a dropping out of a group x

I hate every WI! I feel physically heavier every time and I'm always convinced I'll have a gain of at least 3 stone lol x

Its our bloody bodies playing tricks on us lol i can.guarantee i will go.to loo before weigh in but feel need to go again while queueing to be weighed lol i sit right at front now so im first on scales every week lol

Back