• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Everyone please please please take a step back

Susiewoosie

In it to lose it
I know some things have been said today that have either upset or annoyed some people. I just want to say please don't anyone leave because this is a great place. A forum is only as good as its members and I think we need to remember that we are all different.

Everyones opinions count, sometimes things get said that maybe should be said in a better way or left unsaid.

Please everyone remember we all have likes and dislikes

Sue

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
I agree x it will be sad if anyone feels they need to leave, cmon guys its chrimbo a time to be happy and have fun.

I agree totally. The written word is a very difficult thing sometimes, without the back up of body language etc.

Please remember that sometimes what we write can be misinterpreted and a post we see as inappropriate or attacking was probably never intended that way.

In this season of goodwill I hope that everyone can put their differences aside and do justice to a wonderful forum by using for what it was intended - supporting and encouraging all members.

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
There have been a few disagreements which have hopefully been sorted out now. I think it's business as usual. Post where you want, enjoy the forum and lets all get back to normal! No more bad feelings. :D