Everyone please please please take a step back

Susiewoosie

In it to lose it
I know some things have been said today that have either upset or annoyed some people. I just want to say please don't anyone leave because this is a great place. A forum is only as good as its members and I think we need to remember that we are all different.

Everyones opinions count, sometimes things get said that maybe should be said in a better way or left unsaid.

Please everyone remember we all have likes and dislikes

Sue

I agree x it will be sad if anyone feels they need to leave, cmon guys its chrimbo a time to be happy and have fun.

:clap: Very well said Susie.

Instead of everyone leaving why not just take a break for a few days, theres a revamp going on of the board which should help the clutter problems. Lets not all react to whats being going on this weekend.

This is a great section.

I agree totally. The written word is a very difficult thing sometimes, without the back up of body language etc.

Please remember that sometimes what we write can be misinterpreted and a post we see as inappropriate or attacking was probably never intended that way.

In this season of goodwill I hope that everyone can put their differences aside and do justice to a wonderful forum by using for what it was intended - supporting and encouraging all members.

There have been a few disagreements which have hopefully been sorted out now. I think it's business as usual. Post where you want, enjoy the forum and lets all get back to normal! No more bad feelings. :D

goodness never had bad feelings from anyone on here ...hope whatever has taken place is now resolved ...have a great week everyone hugs gilly xxxx

Back