everyone!!!! Pledge!

debsxdiet

Silver Member
i thought it might be helpful if we could Pledge or commit to doing one thing a week that will help our diet. It might give us all some ideas on things we could do to boost our weight loss. Don't know if any one is interested.

This week i pledge to drink at least 2ltrs of water each day!

see now i ve promised i might actually do it lol.

HOPE U ALL JOIN IN

Oh ermmm... what can I pledge... I will not shoot my husband for looking at me day after day when I have wedges for dinner..... Nah... ok

I also pledge that I will drink more fluids.... yes water... don't seem to drink anymore or eat haha I promise I promise.... :giggle:

I pledge to go make a brew whenever i think i am hungry in work thus increasing my fluid intake (I drink decaff so it counts) and saving calories by not eating when i am not hungry

Gen x

This week I pledge to REST!!

Went back to work yesterday but had to come home at 2.30pm went back to doctors and he thinks I have 2ndary infection in my joints. So he signed me off for another week and told me to REST! So I will be here with my laptop. But the house is untidy :( .. but I pledge not to do it!

I also pledge to apply for lots of jobs as I hate mine at the mo.. they have been very unsympathetic and 12 hour shifts are grim!

:D

emski hope you feel better soon, you better rest loads

hopefully my pledge will help my weight loss this week

Debs x

I pledge not to steal fiances sweeties/crisp/cookies (that he insists on buying but then he says he doesn't want to eat them in front of me, making me feel guilty :( men)

Back