Everyone should do this !!!!!!!!!

sonkie

Gold Member
My mate Karen gave me a present yesterday.........ooooooo what could it be I hear you ask.....!

Well it was 1lb of rice in an old sock (clean of course).....well she handed it over, and omg you should feel just how heavy it is. I want you all to find an old pair of socks and put in 1lb of rice etc in and feel just how much 1lb feels, not only is it heavier than you would think but the size of it too. If you think of losing this when you lose "just " a lb you will be so pleased.

I want to hear back that you all have your 1lb of rice as an incentive when you are struggling.

Thanks again Karen. x

I read your post about this on another thread and I think it is the BEST idea for self-motivation!! Off to find an old pair of tights/sock!

You really will be surprised by the volume and the weight, I am using mine as a weight for arm exercises.....lol.

i used the leg of an old pair of my little girls wooly tights. slightly more attractive than ANY of my old socks LOL. if u use tights its really easy to use a long length, pack the rice in really tight then twist the leg of the tights and pull them back over the lump of rice so that u have a double layer on the rice then sew up the end :D

xxxxxxx

sounds like a good idea, i'll get onto making mine this evening i think!:)

Back