Evilpenguin's food diary

Let's not talk about what I ate last night during my drunken raid of the kitchen :)

Been busy today, I absolutely hate when Sundays are busy! I just want to chill out but I've not had the chance. Every time I sit down I get asked to get back up and do something else aaaarrghhh!!!!! In the time it's taken me to write this I've had to stop about 5 times to help my bf out with the fish tanks! I painted my nails in hopes of using the wet nails as an excuse to do eff all, well that didn't work. Put a megadeth DVD on to drown his cries for help out but it's not working. Hmph :(

Anyway EE today

Breakfast: coffee (part A) 2 WW sausages (1 syn) bacon, poached eggs, toast (HEB 2 syns marge)
Lunch: nothing
Dinner: spaghetti carbonara with mushrooms :drool: (5 syns Philly)
Snacks: Lipton ice tea (6 syns) WW fruity malt loaf (3.5 syns) 2 satsumas, banana, shape yoghurt (0.5 syns) 2 boiled eggs
Total syns: 18

Oh I bought some Lipton Ice Tea cos they have it in mango flavour :drool: 5 for £1 in farm foods, those dirty ******* at college charge more than £1 for one!! Hence why I've never tried it lol. 6 syns tho :( hmmm!

Now I'm off to fill a bucket of water for the bf and his bloody fish tank!! Aaaarrghhh!!!!!!!

Edit: boiled eggs rock!

Last edited:
Oh dear! Tell him to sod off, whose fish are they??

At least you enjoyed your night eh? And I've told you, if you can't remember it it didn't happen :D

Nice work on the painting nails and megadeth DVD shame it didn't get you out of helping, try headphones next time ;-) if you can't hear the request you can't help! Sundays are totally for resting didn't he get that memo?! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JezVonSavage said:
Oh dear! Tell him to sod off, whose fish are they??

At least you enjoyed your night eh? And I've told you, if you can't remember it it didn't happen :D

They are our fish but the manky water makes me boke so I avoid all tank cleaning duties.

Haha I know right, what midnight kitchen raid am I talking about?! Pfft!

icklerockchick said:
Nice work on the painting nails and megadeth DVD shame it didn't get you out of helping, try headphones next time ;-) if you can't hear the request you can't help! Sundays are totally for resting didn't he get that memo?! X

Ah headphones! Great idea! You know he actually turned the volume down when he caught on to my skiving ways lol.

Well I think the tank stuff is done now so my lazy Sunday can begin :)

"Boke" always makes me laugh! Hahahaha, boke.

courtneyslim said:
Evilpeguin ive sent u a private message :)

Saw your PM before I saw this post! Stick at it hun and you'll get there :)

I realised last night that it's my bf's birthday this Friday :eek: I remember walking around Iceland with him last week, agreeing that he could have everything he kept pointing out for his birthday dinner. When I pulled a face much like this one: :hmm:during the conversation about pizza last night, he said he'd be happy with a SW dinner! :woohoo: BUT, he wants beer or cider as a treat! I said that I would refrain from the beer/cider, but by the time Friday comes round I will probably want some too! We're getting JD though :D we never buy JD (cos it's £30 a litre FFS) so I'm pretty excited for that. Anyway my point is I need to keep synnage low so that I can drink merrily and not worry on Friday, seeing as how I had a bit of a syn blow out this weekend and was already trying to make up for that :eek:

Today I will be mostly studying maths. Ugghhh!! The assessment is on Weds so I need to get my butt in gear with this. It's the only subject I really struggle with, and because I don't know what my 1st choice uni wants from me yet I need to do as well as I can so I don't miss their offer! But seriously, quadratic equations? May as well be talking Mandarin to me. Not got a scoobie!

EE today!

Breakfast: the first coffee of many, to get me through maths :( (part A)
Lunch: chopped mango, yoghurt (0.5 syns) a banana, home made lentil soup, another coffee (HEA)
Dinner: thought it was risotto, nope! Chicken & veg stir fry with brown rice (veg: spring onion, leek, pepper, bean sprouts, cabbage, mushrooms)
Snacks: fluffernutter (HEB 5 syns) WW fruity loaf (3.5 syns) tangerine, yoghurt (0.5 syns)
Total syns: 9.5

Last edited:
Ok so I went back to my diary from Saturday night and added the food I could remember from my drunken kitchen raid! I felt so guilty about it! So weird. Then I added up all my syns, like I usually do so I get my weekly count, and yeah... 198 for the week! Next WI might be a gain. At least I'm prepared for it!!

Plan to limit damage: keep syns low, like really low, like 10! So the Lipton Ice Tea is going into storage - not worth 6 syns! Eat plenty of veg! Eat superfree or free when snacking, not weight watchers cakes or cereal bars! That one will be hard actually! And I'm not using marge on my sandwiches, it's not worth the syns. I'm going to make some soup to get extra veg in there too! :D that should do it I hope!

evilpenguin said:
Ok so I went back to my diary from Saturday night and added the food I could remember from my drunken kitchen raid! I felt so guilty about it! So weird. Then I added up all my syns, like I usually do so I get my weekly count, and yeah... 198 for the week! Next WI might be a gain. At least I'm prepared for it!!

Plan to limit damage: keep syns low, like really low, like 10! So the Lipton Ice Tea is going into storage - not worth 6 syns! Eat plenty of veg! Eat superfree or free when snacking, not weight watchers cakes or cereal bars! That one will be hard actually! And I'm not using marge on my sandwiches, it's not worth the syns. I'm going to make some soup to get extra veg in there too! :D that should do it I hope!

Hey ! Hope u had a good weekend

You could use hellmans lighter than light mayo in your sandwiches i think its 1/2syn per tbsp just a thought :)

I have Tesco's own brand lighter than light stuff which is about the same, will start using that :)

Use a laughing cow light! 1.5 syns or part of your HEXA and I get 3 slices out of 1 piece!

evilpenguin said:
I find the laughing cows really dry. They make my mouth feel tacky! :(

I like the full fat one but the ex lite is hard to eat ive some in the fridge so will have to wat tem at some point put them in mash last week n was near sick lol x

Not sure if it helps but I only found out the other week that the Hellmans flavoured mayos in the squeezy bottles (but NOT the jars) are actually light mayo so are 2 syns per tablespoon, the garlic & chilli ones are amazing. Obviously not as low as extra light mayo but I find I need much less because they actually add some flavour! X

I didn't know that Lolly? Good stuff. I can't stomach x.lite mayo so I'll be investing in these x

I didn't know that Lolly? Good stuff. I can't stomach x.lite mayo so I'll be investing in these x

Yup some genius discovered it and I saw the thread about it. I don't even like plain mayo as I don't think it really adds much flavour but I love the garlic or chilli ones of these. Chilli one reminds me of perinnaise from Nandos which I love and the garlic one is my new favourite for with chips YUM! Think there's a lemon one too. It's the ones that say "hint of garlic" etc on them they don't even advertise on the front that they are light mayo just in tiny writing on the label on the back. MISSING OUT ON SALES THERE HELLMANS!! :D x

Don't tell anyone else tho Lolly, or it'll sell out in Asda :rolleyes:

My OH will be over the moon- I've practically banned mayo from the house!!

Back