Evilpenguin's food diary

Even better then! :) I was going to try and have lower syns to make up for my 2days over synning at start of week but have decided just to continue as normal and if I gain then well I know why and just get on with it! Finding it much easier nowadays when I go off plan to not use it as an excuse to just continue off plan! Enjoy :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This no 3G signal thing is getting on my nerves! The app keeps cutting out so it's taken me about 10 mins just to get into the new reply bit!

But in other, much better news I am feeling well today! Must have been tiredness/stress that was making me feel unwell last night. Woke up this morning feeling rather chipper! So yay for that.

Due to be off plan today cos of the bf's birthday, mostly because of the alcohol! So no food diary but we have noodles & dumplings for dinner and Jim Beam for drinkies. Think we're getting a couple of beers seeing as that is the only off plan request that he has and it is his birthday after all :) plus dinner is pretty healthy considering all the other options we thought about, curry pizza etc!

Will report WI results tomorrow. If its a gain it's deserved, but will still be gutted! STS would be amazing *hoping my body takes the STS hint!*

evilpenguin said:
This no 3G signal thing is getting on my nerves! The app keeps cutting out so it's taken me about 10 mins just to get into the new reply bit!

But in other, much better news I am feeling well today! Must have been tiredness/stress that was making me feel unwell last night. Woke up this morning feeling rather chipper! So yay for that.

Due to be off plan today cos of the bf's birthday, mostly because of the alcohol! So no food diary but we have noodles & dumplings for dinner and Jim Beam for drinkies. Think we're getting a couple of beers seeing as that is the only off plan request that he has and it is his birthday after all :) plus dinner is pretty healthy considering all the other options we thought about, curry pizza etc!

Will report WI results tomorrow. If its a gain it's deserved, but will still be gutted! STS would be amazing *hoping my body takes the STS hint!*

Enjoy ur food and drinks n dont wori about the scales youve done well :) happy bday to the bf

Enjoy your night xx

Happy Birthday Mr Chef! I'm trying to catch up with everyone, I feel like i've been away for ages even though it's been about 24 hours?!? Hmph.

I'm all for android too! Can't stand iPhones, or iPods, or basically iAnything. I always think for the money you can get much better products elsewhere- my OH's phone does everything except the dishes :eek:

Hope you get your internet sorted soon- that must be infuriating!!!

His birthday was a bit of a disaster, long story but we are making up for it today. We still have the Jim Beam to drink! I'm back on plan sort of. Had a white roll for breakfast! Oops.

Having no internet is driving me insane. We're probably not going to get it back on anytime soon either!! It ties in with the long story about yesterday and the drama that is living with my parents!! Sick of it! Anyway.

WI result: I somehow managed to lose a pound. I don't think my off plan days have caught up yet! Think next week will be the week of the gain!

EE today, as on plan as it can be

Breakfast: white roll (6.5 syns) 2 venison sausages (1 syn) scrambled eggs, bacon, BBQ sauce (1 syn)
Lunch: probably nothing, breakfast was filling
Dinner: meatballs, rigatoni & super free sauce
Snacks: drinks later on
Total syns: 8.5

Ach that's a shame chick, hope you have a better time tonight! X

Chick I think your plan of me getting back on track after the weekend is the best plan! Today was a bit of a write off! We went to visit my bf's family, there was birthday cake and Thornton's biscuits and I couldn't resist! Well I tried to but was told to eat them! Then the bf was presented with a nice bottle of red, which will go amazingly with our meatballs for dinner (yes its after 8pm and we've not eaten dinner yet!) And then we went to Tesco for a lotto ticket and came out with a bottle of Jack!! Only because we got a late Xmas gift that was forgotten about until now, so we used that cash to get booze :D So I could syn the cake, but the wine and bourbon I'm about to drink will take me over anyway, so feck it! Making up for last night and gonna get wallied tonight!! Woop!!

Oh I also went to waitrose and bought pancakes, 75p what a bargain lol. Will syn those bad boys tomorrow for breakfast! I got oatly milk too I'm so excited to try it :D

Ah we all need a wee weekend of tasty things sometimes! :) I find now that once I've done it I find it much better to stay on plan afterwards because I know I've had my blowout. Whereas before I would just use it as an excuse to continue eating rubbish! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :) x

Ugh I'm rubbish at getting back on plan! Just had the last burger for breakfast, on the last white roll, hmmm. At least it's the last ones eh. Had a pancake too, they're pretty rank, not worth 6 syns! Day feels ruined as I intended to get back on track today! Not gonna eat any more rubbish but it's hardly a good start!

Feeling pretty hungover today. Getting pissed off at not having the Internet. I wouldn't mind so much if I actually got a 3G signal on my phone, but this house is the worst for signal! I'm pretty sure orange charge me for using the "o" internet so my bill will probably be thru the roof this month.

Wish birthdays didn't exist! It's just an excuse to eat a weeks worth of syns in a day. I'm starting to totally regret it all, ughh!! Fresh start tomorrow, back on plan 100%, no excuses! Will take the gain I deserve at WI next week!!

I'm going to go recover from this hangover now.

I tried to post in here earlier but my silly iPhone died! Argh! Only 4 more days til I can get my new phone though :D We were supposed to have the broadband back on today but it's still off. I miss it so much! You don't know how much you rely on it til it's gone :(

Back on the SW wagon today and feeling really good about it! I've felt disgusting these past few days, pretty much used my bf's birthday as an excuse to eat everything. Life has been quite stressful lately, with college and home life, then feeling run down last week, it just all sort of fell apart. I think if it hadn't been his birthday I might've been better at sticking to it, I seem to see an event that lasts a day as a week long eating fest!

So EE today :)

Breakfast: SW fry up! Venison sausage (0.5 syns) bacon, poached eggs, toast (HEB 2 syns)
Lunch: chicken, Tesco sweet fire beetroot, lettuce, cherry tomatoes with light choices honey mustard dressing (1 syn dressing, 1.5 syns beetroot) saving the free waitrose stuff for tomorrow :drool: coffee (milk 1.5 syns)
Dinner: was risotto but changed our minds and had meatballs with extra super free sauce! (extra because we put millions of veg in it!)
Snacks: 200ml oatly choc milk (HEA) 2 JD's (5 syns - small measures;) ) 1x laughing cow deli (1.5 syn) chopped peach, pineapple, strawberry with mini meringues (1.5 syns) and FF, 1/2 total 0% with strawberry jam stuff (1 syn)
Total syns: 15.5

Going to aim for 15 syns a day this week, just to limit damage :) edit: having a few bourbons so syns are probably fecked! Tbh I stopped counting after 2, probably more like 5, but syns were low food wise so I'm happy :) ;)

Last edited:
Well done you getting back on track! My laptop keeps playing up recently and stops charging :-( least I still have my phone and Internet but yeh I totally depend on it so much nowadays that it's very strange if I don't have it! X

That sucks, is it an old laptop? Could maybe just need a new battery pack or charger? Hope you get it sorted out!

For some reason I can't edit my food diary post :( have had some oatly milk :drool:

Oh it worked nvm

Last edited:
Got a new charger for it only a few months ago, now that one isn't working it only recognises it when it wants to! :-( managed to get it charged again so good for another 8 hours or so yay! Today's exciting times involve waiting in on someone coming to look at our ceiling thats been leaking for a week, not fix it just look at it lol! Just started watching sons of anarchy heard a lot of good things and so far looks pretty good! X

Hmm that's weird. 8 hours is good tho I only get 2 out of mine!! Might be a loose connection in the laptop itself, just watch you don't get ripped off if you take it somewhere to get checked out!

Lol sounds helpful??!!

Oh man SOA is freaking amazing!!! We are eagerly awaiting the next season. At first I was in 2 minds about it, lots of violence and motorbikes so I wasn't convinced lol but by the end of s1 I was hooked. Hope you enjoy!! :D

Oh I went shopping tonight and spotted the blue cheese laughing cows, thought what the hell I need to try something to replace marge. I love them! The normal ones leave my mouth all tacky but these are nommy! Been dreaming up a low syn blue cheese sauce for steak :drool: if anyone knows a recipe using the LC's let me know :drool:

evilpenguin said:
Oh I went shopping tonight and spotted the blue cheese laughing cows, thought what the hell I need to try something to replace marge. I love them! The normal ones leave my mouth all tacky but these are nommy! Been dreaming up a low syn blue cheese sauce for steak :drool: if anyone knows a recipe using the LC's let me know :drool:

What are they never heard of them or seen them only the purple ex light ones here ??

evilpenguin said:
Hmm that's weird. 8 hours is good tho I only get 2 out of mine!! Might be a loose connection in the laptop itself, just watch you don't get ripped off if you take it somewhere to get checked out!

Lol sounds helpful??!!

Oh man SOA is freaking amazing!!! We are eagerly awaiting the next season. At first I was in 2 minds about it, lots of violence and motorbikes so I wasn't convinced lol but by the end of s1 I was hooked. Hope you enjoy!! :D

Yeh rather hooked on SOA, got Netflix USA on my Xbox so that gives me the first 3 seasons to watch :)

Man came and confirmed that the ceiling is leaking lol thanks for that letting agency how very helpful of you!

Bizarrely came across my original charger that was broken before hence getting the replacement, tried it not sure why but now it's working again! Crazy! X

Back