Evilpenguin's food diary

Congrats on the great loss :) x

Thanks chick :D

Didn't post a food diary yesterday because I didn't eat much and what I did eat was not SW friendly lol. There was a lot of rose wine drunk too! :eek:

Not sure what I'll eat today, need to cure my hangover so it might not be on plan! Haven't been hungover like this in ages :(

Think I need to sleep it off some more :(

I think the entire board was pissed last night! :8855: Musta been the Supermoon! :D

ermintrude said:
I think the entire board was pissed last night! :8855: Musta been the Supermoon! :D

Oh god I just got a flashback of my taxi driver going on about the moon! Lmao :D

Ok I think I'm off plan today. We are heading to McDonalds for lunch/dinner. For breakfast I drank about 4 litres of juice and ate toast with peanut butter on it, which is on plan and fine but the burgers are calling for me! Totally back on it tomorrow! This hangover is the worst I've ever had :( need comfort food lol.

Yesterday all I ate was a Greggs steak bake and a ham & cheese roll! No wonder I'm so hungover :(

Well McDonald's wasn't as great as I remember! It didn't really do anything for my hangover either. Still feeling rough this morning :(

But back on plan today, need to do some damage limitation!

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (3 syns)
Lunch: 1 WW sausage (0.5 syn) French toast (HEB) bacon, beans
Dinner: spaghetti carbonara (HEA)
Snacks: mr kipling fondant fancy (5 syns)
Total syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Jumped on the scales, they're clearly broken! :rolleyes: apparently I've lost 2lbs since WI... must've been all that wine, dissolving all my fat cells lol :D

I am totally expecting a gain next week but there's still 5 ish days to go so hopefully I can get away with a STS :eek: that's a big ask though considering I ate maccie d's yesterday and drank about 2 bottles of wine on Saturday :eek:

Anyway just having a ramble here... :D

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (3 syns)
Lunch: tuna sandwich (HEB plus 2 syns) baked crisps (5 syns) Alpen light (3 syns) 2 satsumas
Dinner: spaghetti carbonara again (HEA)
Snacks: none yet
Total syns: 13

Had sandwiches at asda, half a snickers and chocolate covered Oreos *sigh*

Felt sick & headachey all day so thought I'd cheer myself up with junk food. Didn't help, obviously :(

I think my hangover has turned into a virus or something.

*feeling sorry for self* :(

I have a Dr appointment on Thursday that I'm dreading so maybe it's anxiety causing the fluey feelings?? Not sure what's causing the compete fall off the wagon though.

Siiiiiigh.

Hope u feel better soon chick think we all get days where we try to eat our way to happiness sadly it never works! *hugs* x

Thanks guys :)

Unfortunately I'm still not feeling 100% but I'm back on the wagon today. Well and truly screwed my chances of a STS this week but I cant un-eat all the junk so just gotta live with it!

Dunno why I do this to myself! I feel like a whale :(

Anyway! EE today

Breakfast: coffee (2 syns plus HEA)
Lunch: Alpen light (3 syns) chicken salad sandwich (HEB 1 syn) snack a jack chutney things (4 syns) 2 satsumas
Dinner: chicken, leek, courgette & spring green risotto
Snacks: choc oreo (5 syns) shape yoghurt (0.5 syns)
Total syns: 15.5

Btw the coffee syns are from the new sweetener/sugar I've been using. The aspartame stuff is so synthetic tasting so I'm trying out Tate & Lyle light at heart. A tsp is about half a syn but you dont need a lot as it's quite sweet, but not sweetener sweet iykwim. I know real sugar isn't much higher in syns but I'd need about 4 tsps of real stuff so I am saving syns :) hehe :D

Last edited:
Woot for staying on plan yesterday! It feels good to be back :D

I have realised that I am bored of the plan though. I'm gonna add a bit of life to it at my next big shop, I'm thinking new meals to try out, some mango or pineapple cos I'm sick of apples! And definitely some red days too :)

And the doc appointment that I was dreading went okay, being referred for cbt for my anxiety and an ultrasound for my kidneys *sigh* back next week for blood tests, my depo and to hand in some wee. Feel like I'm never out of that place.

Anyway food diary business:

EE as per usual

Breakfast: coffee (HEA 4 syns)
Lunch: Alpen light (3 syns) 2 satsumas, snack a Jack's (4 syns)
Dinner: spaghetti & meatballs in my superfreeeee sauce :D
Snacks: rf pb on toast (HEB 4 syns) grapes
Total syns: 15

Last edited:
Congrats on getting back into it! Feels good to be in control again :) new food and recipes always makes food exciting again :) x

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (part A, 2 syns)
Lunch: 2 apples, shape yoghurt (0.5 syns) choc oreo (5 syns)
Dinner: not sure yet
Snacks: none
Total syns: 7.5

I am the worst dieter in the world. Had a chippy for dinner last night. Argh!!

Woke up with the worst indigestion I've ever had and I'm too scared to go weigh myself :(

So, I've had a bit of a lazy week as far as SW goes, haven't had nearly enough superfree on the days that I did stick to it, but I am really going to get back on track.

I started this journey so I'm going to finish it. Theres a membership offer in today's daily mirror, so I'm going to join a class!

The money I keep spending on junk food can go towards the £5 a week fee!!

I feel like a broken record. Back on plan then falling off the wagon every few days! Just need to man up and get on with it.

Off to find my mojo and do this thing!!!!

Advice & encouragement welcome! :) ;)

Hope class gives you the focus you need :) a lot of people find it helps them as having to weigh at group and paying for it makes them stay on plan. I don't know I've never been to class! X

Thanks chick :) not got the voucher for class yet I've been out at the girls day out event thingy :) got a scarf with skulls on it, a watch, perfume, nail polish and freebies :D oh and a red velvet cupcake lol. And maybe a few free shots of alcohol :D

Apart from the cupcake and booze I am counting today as my fresh start lol. Might be drinking later tho so it's not the best fresh start...!

Oh WI result was 1.5lbs on! Which is fine!!

Got my voucher for free membership, joining on Monday :)

Not doing a food diary today cos we're having some bourbon so my syns are well over but apart from the cupcake my food has been on plan :)

PS: red velvet cupcakes aren't all they're hyped up to be!

Back