ewwwwwww

lol v wierd... like fi said we'd be boring if we werent xx

Lol Lil x

I wouldnt punish the ants that much hun x

lmao...yeah mine ended up unblocking the sink too hehehehe

lmao.....it is sooo wrong

I could never ever finish 1 just had to throw it! Well done to the soup lovers x

Me niether i had errr 2 spoonfuls and that was enough ... soup lovers must have stomachs of steel!!

I thought he was a sick puupy, who liked pain lol this confirms it ...soz gaz xx

Hey guys i actually realised today that guys doing LT are fab! It must be soo hard for a bloke when you think of it..not seen as cool to your mates etc! I would love my oh to do it but he wouldnt entertain the idea..so well done all LT guys x

Maybe when he has finished lol x

its easy, and no different nowadays,where I go once a week for a few pints of water it doesnt get any more masculine and nobody says one wrong word, just compliments and if anyone says owt-5hit happens!

Ok shall i take it back then? x

but dont you think it is a bit of a stereotypical view almost patronising, I understand what your saying and I love compliments, I get them all the time been a good looker lol. But times have moved on with the modern man and all that, we just get on with things.....getting lost with what I want to say so I will shut up!

Thats fine i understand what you mean but am far from patronising you! I was actually complimenting guys on becoming modern x

Back