ewwwwwww

Sorry i have to agree with lil although you see it as stereo typing ..none of my male mates would ever consider it as dieting is still seen as a woman thing....or maybe that is just to the people my age Soz gaz love ya really xxx you are great hun

did say almost, and I also said I will shut up.

Me too! x

IM NOT lill honest xxxx

The soup is rank....like regurgated phlegm!:(

Don't ask me how I know that?!:D

Just me Lil lol x

Lol me hun? x

I'm with Tracy Gazza.....my brother started in the morning and lasted til tea time LOL. I don't know many blokes who could go for such a long time without food. Men need more calories and to do what you have done as a MASSIVE achievement. Just take the flipping compliment!:p

Hey guys i actually realised today that guys doing LT are fab! It must be soo hard for a bloke when you think of it..not seen as cool to your mates etc! I would love my oh to do it but he wouldnt entertain the idea..so well done all LT guys x

Awww bless you Tracy :)

Yep LOL (lads on Lipotrim) is this seasons new black & officially not gay... because I'm doing it... :)

I draw the line at moisturising though..

NO now bugger off! im digging my heals in now lol

Lol Garry should know me well enough by now x

mmm maybe too well hey trace?

Can never be too well i reckon! x

spelt isnt even a word god im bloody thick,you wouldnt think ive got 3 a levels xx

Spelt

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spelt
Scientific classificationKingdom:Plantae
Division:Magnoliophyta
Class:Liliopsida
Order:Poales
Family:Poaceae
Genus:Triticum
Species:T. spelta
Binomial nameTriticum spelta
L.Spelt (Triticum spelta) is a hexaploid species of wheat. Spelt was an important staple in parts of Europe from the Bronze Age to medieval times; it now survives as a relict crop in Central Europe and has found a new market as a health food. Spelt is sometimes considered a subspecies of the closely related species common wheat (T. aestivum), in which case its botanical name is considered to be Triticum aestivum subsp. spelta.

:D

Back