ewwwwwww

I think next week il be buying all choc tetras! I had one earlier and it was lovely - really nice like a proper milkshake so im guna buy them next week if i get through this week.
Its a hard day tbh, ive got to cook my kids dinner in a moment and im starving - even though im drinking lots of water. Off swimming later so hope that takes my mind off food for a bit.

Enjoy your swimming :) Hope your next shake is more enjoyable

hey saraian i know how you feel about the shakes i was like that too , just couldnt down them. So i decided to only stick to the soups.
Maybe you should try the soups !

give a couple more flavours a try hon. the more variety you have the more likely you are to stick with it!!

abz xx

Just keep trying different flavours til you find one you like babes. I have all this to come tomorrow ;)

Way too much, but ive made strawberry up so its edible! and I have found sme powders that aI really like so wont even bother buying tetras - they just dont fill me up!

Do you shake the shakes? I didn't particularly like the shakes until I mixed them. With a little bit of ice and thorough mixing they're almost milkshakes!

My friend makes the chocolate shake in the microwave, with a sweetener.

I luuuuuurv the shakes. Didn't try the chocolate mint, but they're all great. I don't mind the salty tinge to them.

I personally dont like the chocmint, chocorange or broccoli and cheese. But I love all the others. I do like the soups with half a teaspoon of curry powder or chilli powder and I love making the shakes with a few ice cubes. Cant seem to make the mousses as they come out all lumpy and gloopy.

Love frozen chocolate tetra's. I keep them in the freezer then wack one in the microwave for 30 seconds as I want one, This is like chocolate icecream and lasts for ages. I savour mine and it tastes really rich, yum yum.

Hi saraian - what flavour shake you tried this evening? Me I love all the shakes... tho I always blend them with about 5 ice cubes and add psyllium husks or Acidophilus to thicken. Blending makes a huge difference and I find the sachets more filling.

With the flavours tho I find my taste changes weekly one week vanilla is my fave and the next its banana.

Back