Ex Easy????

oh2beasize10

hi there

i have posted before but not many times.i have been doing ee now for 2 weeks and am quite dissappointed to have only lost 3lb. :cry:1st week i lost 1 and half and looking back maybe did cheat a little, but this week i have stuck rigidly to it and only had 10 syns a day plus had 3x30 mins on wii fit.:confused: can any 1 think of a reason for this and also would i maybe be better going onto red and green?:sigh:
thanks

don't be despondent, 3lbs is a great loss!, to be honest wii fit isn't the most intensive exercise anyway hun, but SW only stipulate you will lose 1-2lbs a week and you are bang on that, anymore than that won't be fat anyway, it will be water as it's impossible to lose lbs and lbs of fat each week

just keep doing what you are doing, its working!

Hi

Well done on the weigh loss so far.

I've read else where on this forum that apparently SW says for faster weight loss stick to red or green days. So my understanding of that is there will be weight loss with EE but it will be slower. Is it possible to throw it some red or green days to mix it up a lil that may help with the weight loss.

You could try mixing it up a little bit if you want, however 1.5lbs a week is a healthy weight loss xx

my understanding is that if you are after faster weight loss, stick to red or green days, however if you want to make your life easier and ensure you can stick to a healthy eating plan and continue to lose weight, then extra easy is the way to go.
if you find red and green days easy to stick to, then go for it....
or if you want a bit more flexibility then stick to extra easy...
hope that makes sense lol

my friend and her boyf joined sw three weeks ago and in their third weigh in they had lost a combined total of 20 pounds. They've only ever done EE and don't have stones and stones to lose, probably 2 each max!
So it does work (which is why I've gone from 'mixing it up' to EE this week!)

Back