Exactly 5 weeks to X-Mas Eve! SS 100% means over a stone!

pumpkin2008

Hey all, re-starting CD today and looking forward to being at least a stone lighter for Crimbo! I have 3stone to lose so I'll problably be glued to this site from now on! Just had one of the wee ready made shakes, the chocolate one, and it was yummy! Good luck everyone x

Good luck Draggonfly! Here's to a slimmer Crimbo!

Hi good luck,I want to lose another stone before xmas too...those choc tetras are delish arent they yum...
xx

yeah i'm back for day 1 of restart... i maybe optimistic but fancy 2 stone off by xmas lol

i just can never seem to get past evening meal of day one and i end up scoffing my face

NOT TONIGHT THO!!!

i am on day one of restart and want to get a stone off at least too but have same prob so hard to get through eves so fingers crossed we all do it this time .... we can do it, yes we can!!!!!!!!

I'm with ya, I've been back on 2 weeks tomorrow and hope to lose at least a stone and a half by Christmas... I want to look stunning over Christmas. Maybe Santa will bring me a man if I am!
Good Luck everyone! x x x

Good luck everyone, I am already part of a '2 stone of by Christmas' thread so I won't join you but we can cheer each other along..

Can we do it? yes we can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck everyone!
less than 5 weeks now so keep going and a stone off is def possible.
come on we can do it!!!!!!!!!
xxx

How's everyone doing? I'm going to go for a walk today, give myself an extra boost! xxx

Back