Step 1 Sole Source Exactly 6 months on CD

My god you look amazing you started of the same weight as me, so really inspiring. Im starting tommorrow it really can be done eh!!!! well done again.

Did you stick at it 100% shaz? No days off, just the plan for all 6months? I think I remember u sayin about a friend spiking your drink. Not sure if it was you. But apart from that? X

Hey marthacol1988 t'was me who had my drink spiked way back in July!!! I'll be honest as I know how hard the diet is and say no I haven't been on plan for the whole 6 months as when I've been our for lunches with friends and not locking myself in doors to avoid social interaction/ life etc I'd have a cup of tea, or if I felt desperate or wanted something to eat I'd have protein, protein, protein whether it was a hard boiled egg, scrambled egg, omelette, chicken, can if tuna wall of the above with salad (minus the sugary tomatoes of course!) subway salad minus the sugary salad extras! But it wasn't until at about 6 weeks into the diet though!

When I plucked up the courage to tell my CDC as my losses were still ok/ random she said as it was protein it wouldn't take me out of ketosis which is why I was still losing weight! She also
Said realistically it sounded more like I had moved onto step 2 some days and then going back down to SS/SS+ so technically on plan in Cambridge land!

The weight is now falling off slowlyyyy the closer I get to goal! No more 9lb losses for me anymore! And I know that once I get to goal and move up the steps I'm going to have to go back to the gym!

Great pics! I'm on day two and says I weigh the same! Grrr

Try not to obsess about the scales (she says!) as it can take a few days for the weight to come off and besides its a scientific fact that stress can release some dodgy cortisol hormone which can make you fat/ stop weight loss! there's no way you can fail to lose weight on this diet!

My CDC always said to me: 'you didn't put this weight on overnight, it won't go off over night' I knew she was right but when you're starting out its the most unhelpful thing to hear! But honestly it will go down! Stick with it you can do it!!

Hey marthacol1988 t'was me who had my drink spiked way back in July!!! I'll be honest as I know how hard the diet is and say no I haven't been on plan for the whole 6 months as when I've been our for lunches with friends and not locking myself in doors to avoid social interaction/ life etc I'd have a cup of tea, or if I felt desperate or wanted something to eat I'd have protein, protein, protein whether it was a hard boiled egg, scrambled egg, omelette, chicken, can if tuna wall of the above with salad (minus the sugary tomatoes of course!) subway salad minus the sugary salad extras! But it wasn't until at about 6 weeks into the diet though!

When I plucked up the courage to tell my CDC as my losses were still ok/ random she said as it was protein it wouldn't take me out of ketosis which is why I was still losing weight! She also
Said realistically it sounded more like I had moved onto step 2 some days and then going back down to SS/SS+ so technically on plan in Cambridge land!

The weight is now falling off slowlyyyy the closer I get to goal! No more 9lb losses for me anymore! And I know that once I get to goal and move up the steps I'm going to have to go back to the gym!

I appreciate ur honesty :) when u had bn eating protein was it daily? And did ur losses get smaller because of the protein? I have bn on plan since July too and I've got jus over 3.5 stone off. However I'm defo not 100% and when I have a treat I go all out!! I'm 5'8ish started at 23 stone 1lb and I've got to the stage I jus want the weight off and be able to maintain because im sure ul agree the shakes and that are grim when all you can think about is a yummy hot dinner lol and if i eat protein the odd day and it gets me through then I'm for it! I have at least another 8 stone I'd like to loose and I don't want to cheat myself. Just asking advice really. I Do make my own tweaks to help like the odd splash of squash in my water and I always have sugar free gum. But if I didn't go mad and off plan and allowed myself food in protein form I would b alright? I kno ur not an expert just hoping for advice and ur pics have spurred me on more than you will ever kno so thank you for that x

OH MY GOD!!!!!! What a fantastic achievement, I am about to start Exante which is the same as CD basically. I hope you don't mind me popping on to see the photos... im glad I did because this has gave me a huge boost.. sooo amazing congrats :) xxxxx

I wasn't have protein daily it was more if I felt desperate/ let the social pressure of been in a restaurant or something further down the line on the plan affect me! My losses have been so random as one week it would be 2lbs but then 9lbs the next. (TOTM really affects my losses!) it wasn't until I was on the plan for a few month that I noticed the pattern! So if anyone has a bad WI honestly stick with it as in promise you the next week will be better (I didn't believe my CDC when she was trying to make me see sense at the time!)

I think I just live the shakes... Well the chocolate ones anyway! It's all i seem to live on now these days! With your add ins though if say the squash avoid, avoid, avoid as the sugar inside it will knock you out of ketosis/ affect your losses! If the thought of more water makes you want to cry try the Cambridge flavourings I've been lucky as Ive always drank water before Cambridge! So make sure you're a sugar free zone at all coats lol!

I'm glad my pics have done good as I remember how amazing it was to look at other people's progress on here! Especially as when you start this diet theres no way you can see any light at the end of the tunnel!

But you've got 3.5 stone off so that's great! Just keep on doing what you're doing Hun! Xx

Yea I know ur right. The squash thing has only happened twice since July lol I won't b making a habit of it I promise lol. Thanks for replying him I really apprieciate it. Good luck in completing your journey and most importantly maintaining the weightloss xxx

Thanks for replying him I really apprieciate it. Good luck in completing your journey and most importantly maintaining the weightloss xxx

Anytime! God knows this diet is hard enough!!! In dreading coming off the diet as I know that's when the real work starts... Especially when I read about about the returners/ people who've put the weight back on!! At least this part I've only got to tear and go with the packets!!! :D good luck on your journey too and keep us all updated!!! Xx

you look absolutely phenomenal! so inspiring!

I got emotional seeing these pics. Well done you. You're inspiring xx

Awe that's so kind! I remember looking at pictures on here and thinking 'I can never do that' or just see them and awe struck at the difference in them!

Honestly everyone can and will have their own inspirational pictures! I still pinch myself when I put on my skinny jeans, me in skinny jeans! I think I did actually cry when I got them over my legs for the first time as I always always dreamt of wearing them one day and now I can!

Good luck everyone and keep going! You can do it! :D

This just looks unreal! You look great

Well with under two stone to go and my motivation waning my CDC suggested pitting up some before and after pics to keep me on plan especially after having been slightly naughty these past few weeks!!

View attachment 73073

View attachment 73074

I never thought I'd be able to last this long but the amazing support on here has got me through it!!! If I can do it honestly anyone can!

Good luck to everyone on plan at the minute! :D

You look fantastic! I keep finding myself looking back at your pics and the transformation is truly amazing and inspiring! I do have a question. What does "TOTM" mean? I'm really kinda new to the forum and haven't been able to figure that one out.

Hey hunny! Thankyou! I know most people say it when they put photos on here, but I really thought if never get to this stage and if i can do it anyone can honestly do it! TOTM just means its your time of the month (period!) I always have a rubbish 1/2lbs loss from water bloat but then the next week lose 9lbs! Although as I've lost this much weight the number has shrinked to 6/7lbs!

Wow you look fab! Well done x

You look so much more confident and happy now! amazing transformation!! well done! :)

Back