Step 1 Sole Source Exactly 6 months on CD

Aww thank you everybody!

Honestly if i can do it you can ALL do it! And I look forward to seeing your before and after pics too!

image-36200403.jpg

It's just great being able to shop in normal clothes shop now! :D keep with it!!

Look at that waist! Beautiful!

Thanks everyone! I honestly can't believe it myself! I went to find new work shirts and had a 12 was nice and loose! A 12!!! I never dreamt if even being able to go to a 14! All those people who say 'oh you're big boned' or 'oh, you wouldn't look right in that size' or my own fave, 'oh you wouldn't look right a size...' Don't listen! Just believe in yourselves you can and WILL do it!

I can't wait to see all of your pics up here soon!!

You look fantastic.... I'm so proud of you.... See you stayed with Cambridge!!

Amazing... Well done you ???

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You look fantastic.... I'm so proud of you.... See you stayed with Cambridge!!
Amazing... Well done you ???

I just can't believe it myself! Went to asda to get some clothes picked up an 18 it was too big, then a 16, then a 14, then a 12 and thought you've got to be kidding me! Even standing in the changing rooms in a size 10 top I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I swear I almost burst into tears right then and there!

The image in my mind of how I think i look and what I must look like just don't match up! I love Cambridge and can't imagine not having it in my life lol! I've just got sharon constantly in my mind lol!

How are you getting on with your maintenance Hun?

wow! Amazing transformation!

So embarrassing to have to look at this when i go to my weigh ins now....

image-4099983043.jpg

Good luck to everyone who's on this journey! If I can do it honestly, you can ALL do it too! Just believe in yourself you're stronger than you think!

Last edited:
Holy moly what a transformation, you look amazing, well done!

I just can't believe it myself! Went to asda to get some clothes picked up an 18 it was too big, then a 16, then a 14, then a 12 and thought you've got to be kidding me! Even standing in the changing rooms in a size 10 top I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I swear I almost burst into tears right then and there!

The image in my mind of how I think i look and what I must look like just don't match up! I love Cambridge and can't imagine not having it in my life lol! I've just got sharon constantly in my mind lol!

How are you getting on with your maintenance Hun?

All is good.... Put on a few over December !!! Pulling back & with Sharon's help I'm back on track...

I don't think I'll ever stop with the products...

I'm so proud of you, omg size 10' I've been there in the changing room too with tears in my eyes it is wonderful feeling...

Your pictures are amazing...... Hope to see you soon... X

I'm so excited that Sharon's back! I like Marie but Sharon's just... Well you know! I'm proud of you too I can't believe how different you look in your pictures, it's like the weight loss has shaved years if you!

My BMI is now normal.. Only just but it's in there! I can now watch fat programs and know that when they talk about obesity/ diabetes etches that they're not talking about me!!

Definitely hope to see you soon! Good week with your WI this week! I think even at maintenance ill still have products as they're just too nice! And the though of a diet full of good and no packets is slightly nerve wracking for me! (At the minute anyway!) :D

You're inspirational :)

have done vlcd in the past, lost lots then put loads on when pregnant. Last year lost 3 stone but put 1 back on. Now back on a vlcd with some protein. You're post has got me in a good head space, I am also tall and have been put off by those who dot want me to lose any more 'cos it won't suit me'! Am big boned/ broad backed etc, but size 12 looks fine on me, am a 16 at the mo.

anyway, thank you for posting, it's really helped me get my head around getting back on the soups and shakes. I have 2.5 stone to lose

You're inspirational :), I am also tall and have been put off by those who dot want me to lose any more 'cos it won't suit me'! Am big boned/ broad backed etc, but size 12 looks fine on me, am a 16 at the mo

Haha! I know this all too well! I'm 5'11 and started at a size 20/22, I'm now a size 12/14 and when i tell people what size I was before they're all 'oh you didn't look that big' my bmi is only just 25 so I want another 1.5 stone off to get down to mid healthy! But people keep saying 'there's nothing left' and 'oh you cant lose anymore'

I'm sooo broad too! I blame all the swimming I used to do! It's left me with a proper man back! Don't let other people out you off! You know your body and what's right for it!

I'm sure once sharon gets settled into it she will do a evening....

How low do you want to get??

I do understand getting right down so you have some leeway :) slowly slowly.. 100% for life...

We don't need all that food, we can find loads to do without stuffing our face, and the transformation is amazing you'll never want to go back...

????

She was in about getting things like walks etc together for the summer for us all to do!

I was think down to 12 stone but then I checked the BMI and have decided that 11 1/2 stone would be better as that's out me at 22.3 BMI so plenty of leeway for the inevitable carb/ sugar bloat I'm going to get!

How did you decide on your weight? BMi or how have you looked/ felt????

I can't even imagine eating the amounts I must have ate before to get that size, Sharon showed us one of my before pictures and I couldn't believe that it! and to think I would have spent the rest of my life carrying around that body and living inside it nonetheless wiser being fat miserable and depressed for years to come!

I'm definitely never going to back! I'm going to blow a before picture up to remind me lol :D

Back