Exam day

shysarah

Silver Member
Hey folks,

My exam is this afternoon and the nerves are kicking in big time. :eek:
I slipped off plan last night but am back on again this morning. Went a bit crazy with nerves and chocolate ooops.:sigh:

I am just hoping that all the hard work comes to fruition and I get the grade 2 pass (70%+) score that I need. I wont get my results until August 2nd. My exam is at 2.30 so if you have five minutes a few positive vibes would be wonderful.:eek:

Thanks xx

Lots of positive vibes from here!
Don't worry about slipping off last night, we all do it and today is a new day. I did it last week with a family size packet of onion rings:whistle:

Best of luck to you. Hope it goes well :)

Mmmmm onion rings :drool:

Thanks Siggy, trying to keep calm but nerves are all over. Good for sw tho only managed half of my salad for lunch lol.

Got my alpen lights packed ready for after, I expect I will get my appetite back then

Oooooooooh siggy I am sooooooooooooooo tired.

I really dont know how i managed to drive home. My brain is dead as the deadest thing ever!
If I have to write - crime, transnational, criminal law, nation state power or cybercrime again today I may cry.

It seemed to go ok, got thrown by the first question but managed to break it down and write 6 pages of something lol... with the 8 I also wrote on the other one I dont envy the marker..lol

I'm sure you have done fine xx.
I remember doing my uni exams and after each one I seriously thought I failed it, but none of them was below 70% :)
Do you eat bananas? They are excellent brain food, full of potassium (just for future reference)

Thanks hexe, I hate bananas tho but thanks for the tip.

Two more years, two more courses and all being well I will get my open uni degree. It seemed like a very long time doing a part time degree when I started. Now I am 2/3 of the way there and will get my degree before i am 40. Woooooooo

Thanks hexe, I hate bananas tho but thanks for the tip....

LOL :D
Well, in this case grapes might be an alternative.

I am 40 and will start a year of postgraduate studies (public health) in September. I only finished my initial studies in 2011, so I appreciate the challenges you are facing.
I'm convinced that you'll be fine xx

Thanks hexe, good luck with your studies too. Its not easy taking on study when you work full time but it is worth it.
I would recommend it to anyone (even tho it might not seem that way today lol)

x

Back