Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exams / OCD and lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Minimin, 26 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am just wanting some advice and tips really...

Have exams coming up in January for university and wondering if i should stay on LT or do a refeed, seem to be doing ok but do some seem to lack some motivation to revise.

Also I suffer from OCD and this seems to have got really bad over the last few weeks with me constantly obessessing about silly things.

Any help/advice much appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I did my final uni exams whilst on TFR and i passed with flying colours and infact i had got the best percentage mark i had got out of any of my exams ..... in all honesty i think being on TFR actually helped.

As for the OCD maybe this is something to speak to your doc about or someone else but its a possibility that TFR is affecting it as when i was tfring i was constantly cleaning and rearranging the cupboards all neat and in lines etc hope it doesnt get too bad for you. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.