Exante - 8 weeks Diary - Two Stone Goal

TessToo

Is on a mission
Hi all,

I am starting Exante tomorrow for 8 weeks with the hope of losing two stone before my engagement party on Saturday 28th December.
I shall keep a diary on here for motivation... as I will really need it lol... I am such a carb bunny.

I am planning to do the total solution but if that is too much I may go for the option where you can have a lean and green evening meal.

Wish me luck folks... I want to go from a size 18 to a 14 for my party.

Regards Tesstoo. x x

Last edited:
Well here I go - day one. I am having a black coffee and a glass of water before I have my breakfast shake. I want to try and last out as long as possible before having a shake as early evening is my munchies time so I need to make sure I have one left for then.

My LO is teething at the moment so I think today is going to be a bit of a test, so the plan is to keep her and I as busy as possible.

I would also like to fit in a longish walk and a few toning exercises as I would like to tone up as I lose weight.

Have a great day folks. x

Good luck! I was going to start today but have sinusitis and feel too rubbish to even get out of bed so think ill start tomorrow instead! I'm a carb junkie too but hoping I can get my head in the zone! Here's to a slimmer 2014!! X

Good luck you can do it.
Stay positive and carry on.

Welcome Tess and good luck. If you stick to your plan I'm sure you'll meet your target.

Thank you folks. :)

I hope you're feeling better soon Icandoit81. x x

Thank you Harry M, excellent weight-loss to date. x x

Wow Lynne you are doing so well being on Exante for such a long time. x x

Well I managed okay yesterday. Three shakes... and two teaspoons of live yoghurt lol. I have just been on antibiotics and take the yoghurt to help replace the good bacteria the antibiotics will have killed off. I am just hoping it doesn't affect my loss too much.
Drank loads of decaff coffee and a cple of pints of water. I really need to up the water too.

I am just having my first strawberry shake of the day... lets see how day two goes... I am starving lol. x x

Back