Exante all the way!

Chesterbear

Ok, so, completely new to this, not so new to Exante but it's been a good few years (7 to be precise!) And although it's taken me 7 years to regain the weight, I am kicking myself that i didnt just stick to my healthy eating after Exante and I would be in a much better place right now.

Divorced, recent hellish medical scare, single parent to 2 children, no real friends (because you sort of lose them when you get married don't you?), trying to juggle my life and on top of this, I'm 39 in a few weeks!😂

I know everyone says it, and its cheesy as hell, but I know that if I crack on with this 100%, in a months time I will be SO glad I did.

I've come to the point in my life where I actually need to find myself...that's something I have never done. I hope to meet someone new one day and now, I really do realise that you can't love someone else if you don't love yourself. I know I have left it a bit late in life, but hey, better late than never...I still have time to be fabulous and 40!!!

Anyway, if you're not eye rollingly bored by now, thanks for reading. I'm starting the rest of my life as the person I want to become/be tomorrow so any support, words of advice, even just a 'good luck' would be massively appreciated!

Here goes!!!!
CB xX

Ok, so, completely new to this, not so new to Exante but it's been a good few years (7 to be precise!) And although it's taken me 7 years to regain the weight, I am kicking myself that i didnt just stick to my healthy eating after Exante and I would be in a much better place right now.

Divorced, recent hellish medical scare, single parent to 2 children, no real friends (because you sort of lose them when you get married don't you?), trying to juggle my life and on top of this, I'm 39 in a few weeks!😂

I know everyone says it, and its cheesy as hell, but I know that if I crack on with this 100%, in a months time I will be SO glad I did.

I've come to the point in my life where I actually need to find myself...that's something I have never done. I hope to meet someone new one day and now, I really do realise that you can't love someone else if you don't love yourself. I know I have left it a bit late in life, but hey, better late than never...I still have time to be fabulous and 40!!!

Anyway, if you're not eye rollingly bored by now, thanks for reading. I'm starting the rest of my life as the person I want to become/be tomorrow so any support, words of advice, even just a 'good luck' would be massively appreciated!

Here goes!!!!
CB xX

Good luck CB! A month from now you will feeling so very proud, go for it! The first week is hard but keep going, it gets better! X

Thank you so much!
Day 1 today, yet to have my 3rd pack of the day. I've managed to drink around 2 litres of water and all I have picked on is 4 sweet potato cubes and half a pork loin steak (kids tea!) which I'm actually really pleased with because I have passed my weak time of the day.

I feel better already, not bloated, and really chuffed knowing I have just about made it through the first day!! Oh, had 2 white coffees aswell.....will go all black tomorrow 🙄

1 month from today I'm aiming for 1st loss!

I just feel like I'm so alone with this, that when I become weak, theres no one there to stop me apart from me...and we all know how tough that can be!!! I know as soon as I start feeling a difference in my clothes, it will spurr me on and give me all the inspiration I need. How long does it usually take to notice that sort of difference I wonder?

Anyway, will post again tomorrow at the end of another successful day! (She says!😂)

CB xX

I just feel like I'm so alone with this, that when I become weak, theres no one there to stop me apart from me...and we all know how tough that can be!!!
CB xX

Congratulations on completing Day 1!

Before I started, I wrote myself a letter explaining why I wanted to do this and all the things I hate about being fat and how it’s affecting my life. No one else has seen it but when I’m having a tough day, i read it. It just keeps me focused and reminds me of why I’m doing this. The problem with this diet is that after the first week, you feel great and it’s so easy to forget just how miserable I was. Maybe try something similar to keep you on track? X

Day 3!
I've written my letter to myself!!! (What an amazing idea..thank you!!)
So, I wasnt 100% yesterday however, I'm not beating myself up....it was a family BBQ! All I ate was protein so I did really well with my damage limitation I think.
Its totm and eating yesterday, along with this now, I'll admit, the struggle to abstain from being one is real. VERY. But I've been absolutely 100% today! Not even milk in my coffee...I'm so proud! (Although I did consider licking a crisp!😂😂😂).
I WILL be in a better place a month from now. I'm determined!
Onwards and upwards (or downwards if it's the scales).
And once again, thank you for reading :)
CB xX

Well done! That’s great, it a difficult diet to do but once you are in the swing of it, it’s much easier. Hope the letter helps you as much as it’s helped me, it’s great to just help you refocus. Good luck for the weekend, keep busy as that helps too! X

Back