Exante and odd dreams?

KnitNat

Is anyone else getting odd dreams since they started Exante?

Last night I dreamed that I was a pregnant pole dancer. Nothing could be further from the truth!

But that's not the only one - I've had several odd and very vivid dreams since I started.

Lots, including one particularly vivid and awful nightmare. I'm not usually a big dreamer (that I remember the next morning) but the past week and a half has been interesting...

I had one last night that I thought 'that was wierd', but I can't remember it now.

Yep, I get very weird dreams. I had one about Harry Potter and my cousins were in it and i've had one about being pregnant too. They are very vivid and sometimes even lucid dreams, I love lucid dreams!
FF :eek:

Glad that it is not just me! I have been really restless and having crazy dreams every night.

I had a dream a night or so back, I was pregnant and had bad back ache. Then my boss showed up in a puff of purple smoke and bought me a McDonald's before Martin Freeman from Sherlock showed up and put me in a wheel barrow and pushed me in the wheel barrow back to 221b Baker Street, then when I got there my Maccy D's was taken from me....wtf?

hahaha brilliant lauriel!
I also keep having strange dreams...I keep dreaming about breaking the diet...the other night I dreamt I had 2 pringles and was devastated cos I had let myself down. Last night I dreamt that I was scoffing down chocolate bars :S
I also had a dream that Beyonce and Kelly Rowland were my sisters :) it was amazing!!!

I have dreams that I have cheated on the diet, i wake up in the morning and ask the OH if i got out of bed and went and ate! obviously i didnt, but in the dream it feels soooo real,i wake and think phew! it was a dream, crazzzzzy. x

I too have had weird dreams and food dreams, where I suddenly panic cause I have ruined everything. So strange!

Here's to tonight's crazy dream(s)! :)

I dreamt I was a pirate and was walking under water to get to a pile of £2 coins that I filled my pockets up with. When I got back to shore I swapped the lot for a battered old holey shoe from a businessmen in a suit wearing a gold rolex.... hmmmm....

To dream of being pregnant means the start of something new :) ......Yeh, we're all gonna be slim!!!!!! :D

Yes! (I'm on Cambridge) I had a really weird one last night. My OH stabbed me through the heart, but I was still alive, and to protect him I gave him all my money and sent him to a hippy commune at the bottom of our garden, then called the police :confused:

Last edited:
I had a weird dream about where I work when I had a nap earlier but it wasn't where I work, it had turned into some kind of fun house amusement park thing and then it flooded (where I actually work is next to a river). I had to swim underwater to help the customers out of their cars. It was very weird! I hope I have another one when I go to sleep tonight!

I did have another one! This time I was driving a scooter around an air field and then ended up in a car park watching someone ride the scooter really badly then I ended up in a hole with one of my old uni friends and it was really cold and full of snow and ice and she was trying to mix a vodka and coke (we used to work on a bar together) and the vodka kept evaporating and I kept trying to use my tummy to seal the container to stop it! Was so weird. Perhaps there are lots of subliminal messages in amongst there! Its good fun though, I love it when I have dreams and most of the time with exante dreams, I remember them!

Am fed up with weird dreams. keep waking up exhausted. Dreamt Was at a work ceremony last night. Then we got in a golf cart thing and drove right though building and into a canteen thing. Kept dropping everything I lifted and had lost my purse so was standing at till unable to pay! Awful!

giggle.... yes, I am having strange dreams and finding it hard to go to sleep. On Friday night I dreamt that some very good friends husbands were telling me how fat and ugly I was. Now, I KNOW they would not do that, so wondeer where it came from. I have a friend who is a psychologist and she said to analyze a dream or nightmare you are meant to find the significant object in the dream. SO obviously for us it is some type of food thing most of the time, however some of the dreams I am having are just plain strange.

Got to share this one!.....

So I took my daughter to swimming lesson as per usual n took hearing aids out n put them in the bag with her clothes etc. When we got home I could only find 1! :-( I looked everywhere took clothes back out of wash basket to double check checked the car phoned the pool staff n nothing!!

Went to bed n had a dream that I found it in her shoe (which was also in the bag but had been moved n put away since) in the morning getting her ready for school I checked that shoe n low n behold it was in there pmsl

My brother thinks I'm a freak based on this lol!

Back