EXANTE BADGES OF ACHIEVEMENT?

mamaden

Hi Guys,

I have noticed on some of the posts by people doing Slim & Save that some people have badges of acheivement as their signature.
Was wondering if there are any Exante ones or is this something I'll have to do myself?
I would love to have a badge at the end of each stone, give me even more of an incentive. (Yeah I know sad huh?) :D

There arent any official Exante ones. The S&S ones are something S&S do on their website

A badge would be nice. Its SOOOO hard to lose weight and it takes sooo long. And then the job of maintaining is never over with every shop shoving sugary things in your face and doing deals for donuts. With all this effort a badge/medal would be nice. If you know how to make one up .....

Belle

I'd love an achievment award too - no achievment yet - oh yes there is I have started Exante!

Maybe we could email exante and ask nicely if they'll make badges for us like the slim and save ones.
I'd love a little badge that says how many stones I've lost.

Unless the lovely Rainbow Brite (I hope that's spelt right) is reading this and makes some weight loss badges that we can copy and paste when we've reached each stone :D

I did find the thread eventually so thank you, I had a quick look & she does have some good ones on there. Much better than I could ever do so I'll be using some of them as soon as the weight starts falling off. :D

Back