Working Solutions Exante Bride to Be

DAY 2 on TS: Going really well i think my body has been prepared for this since i started (2 weeks on sunday) with WS, Im pleased to report that i did a sneaky WI in this morning and im 11.7 again so I have rectified the weekends/mondays mishaps!

So am taking a leaf out of Marges book and I'm splitting my packs had half a shake for breakie with a black coffee and currently have 1.5 litres chilling in the fridge (2 750ml bottles).

I dont feel hungry (I did last night around 9 but no headache or anything like the first day) I am going to try and start incorparating excercise (Im sooooo lazy so this will be another huge goal) into my life - I recently aquired a vibration plate from ebay last month and want to do cardio step on it so that is my first challenge today (at some point) is to do 30-60 mins on my plate!!

Oooh weird dreams... I've been having them!

Here's to you losing a stone!!!!! I think you'll do it easily! I have faith in you x

Well yesterday I went to the beach for the full day and I am sunburnt with a capital S ouch!! So I had my shake and bar, I couldnt take my soup to make so I made two boiled eggs, 5 slice of ham and 20 gramms of green beans as my salad lunch, didnt drink all my water yesterday :( but was really good, when I got home OH was ordering food so I had a chicken Kebab minus the pitta and chips, so prob had around 1000 cals yesterday but I was sunburnt and exhausted from chasing the kiddies around all day in the sand so I dont mind!! Back on it full time today :D

Hey just caught up with your diary! Your doing really well and yes you can lose a stone this month .... TS is the way forward hard but doable. Good luck hun and keep it up xx

Hamey Bamb, only just found your diary lol! Haven't seen (read!) you around much the last few days hope your ok x

*hey not hamey!!

Hey Bambalina - just wanted to say well done on your journey and loss so far. Losing weight is hard work and there will be ups and downs. You're doing the right thing with drawing on the support here and getting back on the wagon after the set backs which happen to us all.

I was inspired by your 7lb loss on WS - I lasted only 1 day on TS. It was also interesting to read that you found attempt two on TS easier after 2 weeks of WS. I guess exante advice to prepare prior to TS by cutting down on carbs is actually pretty helpful (unlike what I tend to do before getting back on the wagon - i.e. pigging out and eating everything in sight!! :( )

Wishing you luck! Keep us posted xx

Hey Guys....I have been awol!!

And I have not stuck to Exante :(

However I have stuck to WW pro points, yes the loss isnt as much as exante but its a loss weigh in will be on sat.

I feel so bad as I really wanted to do this journey with you two but it seems theres always something going on a bbq, wedding, hen party, bbq, drinks another wedding.....as soon as I get into it something else pops up and I have to break it and go through the whole process again :(

I think i'll prob stick to ww but i have also been using the things that exante taught me, i am eating more protein and if i eat carbs they are brown, i am still weighin my veg and have one small bowl of fruit even if they are free on the pro points plan.

An interseting thing i discovered was the shake, soup & bar are exactly 29 pro points the same as my allowance.....obviously less calories but still the same.

I am still going to follow you both and support you if you dont mind cause ive missed talking to yous and you help me so much.

going to start another diary in the pro points page.

On a positive note I gained 1lb a few days after switching to food so a 6lb loss was a great kick start :) xxxxxx

Bambalina said:
Hey Guys....I have been awol!!

And I have not stuck to Exante :(

However I have stuck to WW pro points, yes the loss isnt as much as exante but its a loss weigh in will be on sat.

I feel so bad as I really wanted to do this journey with you two but it seems theres always something going on a bbq, wedding, hen party, bbq, drinks another wedding.....as soon as I get into it something else pops up and I have to break it and go through the whole process again :(

I think i'll prob stick to ww but i have also been using the things that exante taught me, i am eating more protein and if i eat carbs they are brown, i am still weighin my veg and have one small bowl of fruit even if they are free on the pro points plan.

An interseting thing i discovered was the shake, soup & bar are exactly 29 pro points the same as my allowance.....obviously less calories but still the same.

I am still going to follow you both and support you if you dont mind cause ive missed talking to yous and you help me so much.

going to start another diary in the pro points page.

On a positive note I gained 1lb a few days after switching to food so a 6lb loss was a great kick start :) xxxxxx

Hey you!

Don't feel bad about it- this Diet isn't right for everyone and it's bloody hard!! If you feel happier on WW then go for it- no point in doing something that makes you miserable.

It is hard with events etc always cropping up, I wanted to start exante months ago but knew there was too much on and I wouldn't have been able to do it. Now I have nothing major on until late august and will hopefully be close to goal by then :)

And 6lbs! Go you, to be honest I think ww will suit you much better as you don't have much to lose do you?

Very very best of luck, youll have to let me know what your new diary is called :D xxx

Back