exante can you have a day off???

ive got my lil sisters bday in april ill have been on exante for 70 days so i thought as were going out for a family meal then bowling i could have a day off ! i thought id try and behave so could have a mixed grill as its chicken,steak,gammon,and sausage all good but would leave the chips then we order the massive pudding to share the ones in the big glasses with ice cream, cake,cream,sauces,cheese cake ect ect i know now i cant say no to a few mouthfuls but hubby says i just shouldnt eat if ive been on this diet so long i shouldnt have a day off :cry:
so now i dont know what to do would a day off really be that bad :confused::confused:

Its entirely your call. You have to look at various things...

1: You WILL get knocked out of ketosis if you have the pudding, is that a problem??
2: You very well might have a gain that week
3: Will you be ok at getting back on the wagon next day

Personally Ive done it and Ive been out of ketosis and got back in a few days later, I think I lost 2lbs that week which was fine and because I decided it was ONLY one day I got straight back on it

However, there have been other people who as soon as they stray thats it, the beginning of the end.

Its absolutely your call, it can be done, but is it worth it?

Miss the pudding and chips, and it will be fine! Its a long way off to be worrying about though! :D

i always plan ahead lol even pinched a menu lol im on holiday 10th may so want to be eating normally by then so will be doing a refeed on the 1st so if i have the 24th off can get back on track till may??? but as you said divster i could try skipping pudding and leave the chips the rest is protein :)

I've had a planned day off, but kept it low carb and lost that week, but know loads of people from whom it's a slippery slope after eating, even people who have lots of faith in themselves to get back onto it. Have you been 100% so far?
I unfortunately have to eat out a fair bit with work, but I just low carb and get right back on track. Helps that I like the products a lot and find it easier than normal eating!
Good luck whatever you do.

have been eating the odd slice of ham, chicken and boiled eggs but nothing else funny thing is might not want the pudding lol i could be full from dinner 70 days no proper meals surely my stomach will have shrank ?

Start exante J
Get past the 1st weekJ
Lose ½ stone
Make it past week 2
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 stone
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get under 200lbs
Get bmi under 40

Wk 1 -6.5lbs

I reckon a big mixed grill (ask for a green salad instead of chips) will taste like a massive, massive treat after 70 days of exante. You may not want the pud, but if you do then as long as you're prepared to do the leg work to get back on track it won't be the end of the world to have a blow out for one night.

I reckon a big mixed grill (ask for a green salad instead of chips) will taste like a massive, massive treat after 70 days of exante. You may not want the pud, but if you do then as long as you're prepared to do the leg work to get back on track it won't be the end of the world to have a blow out for one night.

lol 70 days i think i'll be lucky to get to 7 at this rate :p

Like the others have said, it is up to you. If like me you hate getting back to ketosis, I`d say stick to protein and salad. :)

never thought of a salad was just gonna leave the chips eat that then 2 shakes for the day:D
but really hoping i can stick to it that long my babys 1st bday sio im gonna have a chicken drummer and salad instead of buttys ect ill b goog lol

Back