exante chocolate shakes offer

YummyMummy 2 be

dont know if any of you have seen yet but exante are currently selling a 4 week supply of purely chocolate shakes for half price! so thats 84 shakes for £99. but they only have limited stock of this offer! Ive already placed my order :D

do exante do a lot of offers?? what i mean is there always one running?

In the 12 weeks I've been either considering it or doing it, this is the first 'offer' I've seen other than the usual bumper pack 'offer'.

I just personally assumed they had extra stock kicking about, as it seems a bit of an odd one to offer 84 of the same product. But hey, I stuck an order in too, as I have an overabundance of soups ATM. I don't mind a hot choc every morning :)

In the unlikely event that they rustle up a similar offer on bars and I'll be an extremely happy bunny indeed. At this rate I'll be replenishing stocks from one of their VLCD competitors.

I would love a shake & bar variety bumper pack. I'm can only managed 2/3 of my soups & I've only been doing it for a week!

I have noticed the bumper 84 mixed soups or 84 mixed shakes 50% off packs on there for a while because I remember weighing up the cost of getting 1 each plus the box of 24 bars
(4 days less than a 12 week supply.) in one hit as opposed to a mixed variety pack each month.

Love Myr xxx

I think the bumper pack offer has been on for a while, I am hoping it stays that was otherwise it will become quite expensive for me!
I did notice on my first order the sell by date was Dec 2010 and on my 2nd order it was Oct 2010, maybe they are clearing out and making sure they sell it in the correct order!

Ive now got to the stage where I can no longer stomach the soups as they make me feel sick. Unfortunately Im getting the same way with the bars so it looks like it will be shakes all the way for me. Got a load of soups and bars I cant eat now what a pain.

Back