Exante convert

Colony

I chaps! I've just moved over from the CD board. I did that for a while and lost just over a stone. I've been off it for a few weeks and stabilised my weight and now I've ditched my councillor and thought I'd try Exante!

I still have another stone to lose, so looking forward to getting back to it and climbing up the steps when I stabilise at 11 stone. Hopefully I will get to know some of you better.

My main concern is will the packs be nice. I loved most of the CD shakes and I've heard the Exante ones are bigger and creamier but I can only have 3 a day! I'll see how I get on and possibly move up to WS. I'd be grateful for any tip from old timers and new buddies!

I'll be posting on this diary with my weigh ins and general comments on which packs I like, exercise done (currently day 8 of 30 day shred) and other healthy (or not!) stuff eaten. I'm starting tomorrow so here goes! Xx

Welcome Colony!!
I've been on Exante for there full weeks now and so far I've lost 12lb with virtually no effort and so far no major exercise.
I have a further 58lb to loose so I've a bit of journey ahead.
Yes the shakes are lovely and creamy and not overly sweet which suits me.
I'm doing my 2-3ltrs if water a day. I haven't bothered with soups or bars and not once have I felt hungry I promise!
So far so good!
All the best for your journey with Exante I'm loving it so far!
GOOD LUCK !! :))

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Hey I did CD last year stabilised the same weight for months now here for another kick start , starting tomorrow :) x

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Waaaaoh Leedsforever! What an amazing loss and better still a Fab maintenance!
you'll do great on Exante wait n see!! :))

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Waaaaoh Leedsforever! What an amazing loss and better still a Fab maintenance!
you'll do great on Exante wait n see!! :))

Thankyou very much :) xx

Thanks guys! I'm a big fan of the VLCD! Can't wait to get down to my next goal. It's nice to hear from some enthusiastic people too!

My main problem is resisting social eating (and drinking!) so I'm sure you'll hear about my issues with that!! Xx

Colony said:
My main problem is resisting social eating (and drinking!) so I'm sure you'll hear about my issues with that!! Xx

Me tooooo lol more the drinking that eating haha xx

hey I am another one who left CD for exante :) The exante shakes are not as sweet as the CD ones , but like you say they are much thicker and more filling , they may taste bland to start with but once your tastebuds get used to them they are fabulous :) There is no reason why you cant have 4 packs , it still only takes you to 800 calories which is still a VLCD and should give you the same results , I know several people who have 4 and have reat losses :)
The main thing i have found is the soups , I hated the CD soups and never had them .. the exante soups are amazing ... and now I am just having soups and a bar instead of shakes :)

Good luck with exante and look forward to hear how you get on x

Thanks! I can't wait to see some results!! I tried my first soup yesterday. It was lovely but I had trouble getting rid of the lumps (which I can't stand!). Any tips? Also to the old timers, if you had to pick one exante product as your favourite which would you choose? Xx

Thanks! I can't wait to see some results!! I tried my first soup yesterday. It was lovely but I had trouble getting rid of the lumps (which I can't stand!). Any tips? Also to the old timers, if you had to pick one exante product as your favourite which would you choose? Xx

Hi welcome to exante and good luck .The best thing to get rid of the lumps is electric whisk you can get them as little as a fiver . :)

Cool I just ordered myself a mini whisk off amazon! Xx

Hello mine would be the chocolate shakes :) lovely hot in the morning and before bed :)

Im restarting on monday.... good luck

Hi guys! So I finally started (a bit later than I had planned) and it's going okay so far (after just 3 days) but I am finding it harder to get fully into it like I have previous VLCDs. I keep wanting to snack and whilst I might have a boiled egg or something non-carb, I'd really like to just be on the packs and see that weight fall off!

It doesn't help that I'm not a fan of the soups. I threw 80% of the mushroom soup away yesterday and had to force down the tomato soup before (but I never liked these flavours on Cambridge diet either)!

I do like the shakes and the bars a lot though which is good! I just need to get used to just 3 packs a day (I was on 4 on CD).

Weighed myself today. 74.9kg and 39.5 inches at widest part of hips (TOTM). My aim is 70kg so not far to go but they seem so stubborn to come off!!

I'll probs weigh myself every 3-4 days, and you'll be able to tell exactly when I've been naughty by the fluctuations (discipline isn't my strongest point!).

Hi colony! I'm just starting today! Well done on getting over the three day hump. You're nearly halfway there until the first weigh in, so keep up the good work! X

You can have four packs a day but only one bar because of the carb content, I too know a lot of people that have four packs a day and still have great losses. You can also just have two shakes and a bar if you don't like the soups? Though they are a lot better with a bit of curry powder or worcester sauce thrown in!! Good luck Tasha x

Well done for starting - you will do well, and if you have a few off days that's fine. You may find you lose so well sticking to plan you don't want to stop. I was going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to fit in with my lifestyle but after nearly 2 weeks on I'm now going to do 3 weeks on and just one week off. I need to know I can have real food at some point in the month, but I do want to lose weight quickly!

Back